New KIA Niro EV 🤩

We need this car

3 Likes

I definitely prefer this one to KONA

2 Likes

Sorry, but I can’t get enough of this car :laughing:. So far, this is the best review I found.

3 Likes

You can never have too much Car Pervert!

Yup - this has a lot of sweet spots converging into a very good car. Having lived in a Kona for 6 months, I can see exactly why the sister Kia is going to be continuing to be a great hit.

Excitement allowed :crazy_face::+1:

3 Likes

I saw this one yesterday at Epsom. It looked pretty amazing. Feels a bit more plush than the Kona but otherwise exactly same specs and features. Might be biased but I like the looks of the kona more than the niro.

1 Like

I bet the new e-Niro want be cheap on ONTO subscription

1 Like

ONTO don’t have any KIA vehicles on fleet yet.

The EV6 is first :joy:

Hands up those who still associate “Kia” with “Ora” - and still find themselves confused? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

PCP with 0% customer deposit until 30.06

https://www.broadoakmotorgroup.co.uk/kia/offers/kia-niro-pcp-offer

2 Likes

Thats not a bad deal tbh with 0 deposit. Considering the kona prices are quite high, yes it comes with charging but sign up to bonnet plus here you start to sort of own the car depending on the balloon payment obviously.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve had the current shape (on the left) and was rather worried about the new E-Niro after seeing the official photos. Must say I am liking the looks of the new shape and think that rear pillar could be growing on me! :laughing:

3 Likes

Definitely! :thinking:

In an era when (I) can hardly tell one model from the next, to see something that’s distinctive about a car is welcome - even if it is either silly or fugly….