New Charge Point spotted

Hi all, was tipped off by an ICE friend about a charge point install going on.

BP garage A127 eastbound between Ardleigh Green Rd junction Romford and Hall Lane flyover Upminster.

Look complete and ready for commissioning, see pics.

Will keep an eye on Zap and BP Pulse app.

Chargepoint spotting better than fishing in this cold weather😷

2 Likes

Funny to see that it took so long for them to complete, that it needs rebranding now…

Yes did not notice that in my excitement🙈. This station was also a Hydrogen facility for about a year, 3 or 4 years ago. They stripped all the infrastructure completely now. Think it was only used by Transport for London buses in an experiment.

BP Hornchurch M&S Connect, Southend Arterial Rd, HORNCHURCH, United Kingdom, RM11 3UJ

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll add it to my list on the BP thread.

1 Like

I expected no less E7EV. Thank you address correct.:mask:

1 Like

Ehhh the heart was a typo sorry

1 Like

Next time just edit the post and delete the heart, @E7EV will be non the wiser even if he did see it first time around. Will just think his old age is playing tricks on him :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for the editing tip. Done

That was the shortest bromance I’ve ever had. Does that mean our date at De Rougemont Manor is off? :sob:

1 Like

:slight_smile: You only want me for my Zoe’s range

2 Likes

@E7EV just to let you and others know this location is now live and showing on ZapMap and the Pulse spp.:older_man:

1 Like

@Grandadgeorgec can you confirm whether this BP service station has toilet facilities or not? I know you’ve been there, because you left comments on Zap-Map chat :wink:

Ahhh at this stage no I can’t as did not think to check. Its so close to home even an old man like me stands a fighting chance of avoiding the inevitable :rofl:. Seriously, I will be going there this week (probably Wednesday as going fishing today. Thats why I am awake V excited to get out). I can confirm it has a very nice well stocked Marks and Spencer food shop. I will add this on Zap map chat once checked (not the bit about old man etc) :innocent::woman_bald:

2 Likes

So @E7EV, on way back from Fishing today decided on a “splash and dash” (slight pun intended) at this location. Confirmed toilet facility is present and correct in shop. Cleanliness 7/10 at time of visit. Posted on ZapMap chat for other’s info.

2 Likes