New 2021 Nissan Ariya electric crossover on sale from £41,845

Order books have opened for the new Nissan Ariya, the electric coupe-crossover set to square up against the Tesla Model Y. The Arya’s four-strong line-up is priced from £41,845 for the entry-level Advance variant, rising to £58,440 for the flagship Performance model. Deliveries will commence in summer of next year.

2 Likes

I think I would pass on one butt ugly SUV…

And as a Yorkshire Man…how much…

1 Like

@burnt_crisps2 I’ve reserved a Performance model.

1 Like

Thread on speak.EV links to this review….

I was lucky enough to get invited to Nissan’s HQ in Maple Cross yesterday to take a look around an early pre-pre-production version of the Ariya. I have to say I was very impressed.

Full Disclosure: I work for Chorley Group, who have 5x Nissan franchises, 2x MG, Kia, Hyundai, and Vauxhall in the group. We’ve personally (well, wife) owned the Jaguar i-Pace and she’s got a Volvo XC40 Recharge Twin AWD at the moment, so we’ve got a fair experience with premium EV/SUV type products from other manufacturers too.

Verdict: I think I can say I’d prefer the Nissan Ariya to the i-Pace. :flushed:

7 Likes

I can’t say I’m a fan of the front

1 Like

@burnt_crisps2 Nice! Thanks for sharing. I got business contract hire quotes back from a Nissan dealer following my reservation of a Performance model. Not particularly compelling quotes, I thought maybe they would be subsidising rates initially to get cars on the road, which some manufacturers do. I’m going to cancel my reservation.

3 Likes

Seems there is a pre-production vehicle testing in the UK… seen at Rugby services today…

https://www.speakev.com/threads/prototype-ariya-spotted-charging-at-rugby.165625/

1 Like

I think that is a stunning car. Definitely want a chance to test drive it.

2 Likes

I think its going to be a marmite car, as it looks massive and ugly sorry

2 Likes