Model 3 Waitlist Positions

@mysterygti Yes exactly!

2 Likes

@Lily_at_Evezy still curious how he got from 29th position 3 weeks ago (when I was 22nd) to 3rd position now (with me at 20th).

Reminds me of those boosts you get in mario kart - did I just miss the waitlist boost? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @chamelion! Just checked with the team and it seems 29 was an error. There are no waiting list boosts so far :joy:

1 Like

People refusing and returning cars has given the boost!
Guy on Facebook is 50 for an i3 and had a call offering him one.

1 Like

You cannot believe anything Evezy say. I paid deposit for a performance in September. In January i received email to say position 4. No email in feb. Email in March to say position 8! I queried this going backwards in the list and was told actually position 3. Which I now see someone else has been told above. Also I now believe that any performance will now not come with FSD as advertised when my deposit was paid. This combined with yesterday my friend had an i3 delivered where the driver asked for a lift to the train station which my friend felt compelled to do. For anyone reading from the future the UK is in the midst of a worldwide pandemic where this sort of unecessery social contact can cost lives. Absolute disgrace.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but at least the situation with your friend is on him. I assume he knows the current advice of the government and should have said I’m sorry but given the current situation that’s not possible, but I can of course call you a taxi if you like. Nobody forced him to give the driver a lift.

1 Like

Lol, do you not understand how getting a taxi would have been the exact same problem?

If Evezy truly wanted to continue business with minimum contact they would deliver the vehicles on a low loader like every other lease Ive ever had and stop skimping on cost at this time.

All lease companies/auction house/wbac have actually stopped picking up cars by any means.

I actually think Evezy could provide a core service atm, but it should only be for key workers

1 Like

Taxi drivers are still working and have taken precautions a private person has not.

If you are so unhappy with evezy’s service I seriously don’t understand why you are still on their waiting list for a car. Get yourself off the waiting list then, get your deposit back if you paid any, and go with a company that offers you the exact service you want.

2 Likes

Would you be happy moving backwards in the list?

I’m pretty sure nobody is moving backwards in the waiting list, but I’m sure @Lily_at_Evezy can tell you in which position you are now.

Don’t need to ask, here is a simple calculation to work out your position in the wait list

2 Likes

Evezy advised me that vehicles are completely sanitised before handover. (It’s on a thread here somewhere)
Did this Delivery driver sanitise the vehicle after getting out?

1 Like

My friend was given some hand sanitiser by the driver that is all. Completely pointless anyway as they then shared the car to the station. I actually feel pretty sorry for the delivery guy, can’t be getting paid much and then having to use public transport to get home.

I would suggest leaving the car for 3 days or so to be sure.

I made this video when we were all disappointed missing the first deadline back in December. So some of the bits about boats and such are a bit old, but still funny.
Hopefully give everyone a bit of laugh in these weird times.
https://captiongenerator.com/1580932/EVEZY-Model-3-reservation

@Lily_at_Evezy - you may want to make your procurement team aware of a shed load of model 3s becoming available used (minimal mileage) directly on tesla website. Could be useful to ease some of your delivery issues / procurement delays.

3 Likes

Given how fast the waitlist has vapourised I think it is the speed that the cars ca be handed back and given out that is now the limiting factor.

Evezy still have something like a 50 to 100 car order outstanding with Tesla, which they might not have delivered to Evezy yet. Probably stuck at Southampton, so unlikely to be interested in Tesla website inventory as Tesla will supply the cars they have already earmarked for Evezy.

And yes there will be a few returned cars from subscribers who have ended their subscription due to Covid19. That might be a handful, but could be many 10’s of cars. Until lockdown eases it’s unlikely anything much will move forward. I suspect that will be the middle of May2020 at the earliest.

1 Like

Delivered today

4 Likes

Is that a 20 plate reg, brand new? SR or LR?

1 Like

If you look closely at the number plate, you can just make out the beginning: LG19 ???

1 Like