Model 3 SR+ Restock

Just had the notification that the Tesla Model 3 Standard Range + has restocked.

Not many colors or locations left now already so if you’re after one act fast!

1 Like

I got that email. Checked it but no stock around me. (South London).

I also got an email for the LR but thats also not available

1 Like

I tried a SW2 Postcode at the time and there was a blue and white SR+ which is now gone.

Up here there was only a black one at the time of checking which I booked straight away.

1 Like

I thought you’d just got a Mini :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. Still have it but I have the parking space for another car so why not (That’s my justification for it anyways!)

Will only be a month or two I am sure. I can’t justify that price long term. But it will make life easier seeing family and friends over Christmas. My MINI Only has a ~30kWh battery plus the Tesla has the supercharger network which in terms of capacity will beat fighting over a couple of Gridserve units at the service stations. If I hadn’t booked this I would be doing some of the longer Christmas journeys in an ICE vehicle.

2 Likes

Probably my 9ne that went back last week lol…to be honest don’t waste your money I’m in the id4 now and much prefer it

1 Like

These should be brand new cars restocked since it sent out an email alert. Individual cars being returned don’t trigger these emails as far as I know.

I already know the car is way overpriced thanks to the badge and not really worth it. As I said it’s just going to be a short term thing for me. And in that sense I can justify the cost with the supercharger network, extra range and extra space over my personal car for the Christmas period. Some time in early 2022 I’ll either grab an Ioniq/Kona from Onto or switch back to my own car.

3 Likes

I found I had the worst charging speeds at the supercharger network

1 Like

You’re not alone there. I found the Fastned chargers around me to be considerably faster than Tesla superchargers most of the time. Especially in other Tesla models than the newest SR+ which are capable of even higher speeds.

I’m literally only going into it for the capacity of the supercharger network. There are more of them per site. I Don’t want to be fighting over one or two Electric Highway chargers at the service station on the days around Christmas. It was chaos last year and that was with covid restrictions in place. Even more people will be on the road this year and we’re seeing more and more people driving EVs.

2 Likes
1 Like

Well, I just had to cancel my booking. So if anyone is in the north of England, or up in Scotland there is now a solid black SR+ available for December 22 Onwards. I’m sure it won’t sit there for long!

Not due to anything untoward I hope?

1 Like

Unfortunately so. I’ve had pretty bad luck with my health recently. Not much driving on the cards for me this Christmas. Might as well save money, take it easy and let someone else enjoy that car for now. I’m hopeful that I’ll be back to my usual self early in the new year though.

6 Likes

Take care and keep sharing all that great knowledge on this and other forums. :+1::mask:

5 Likes

Take care @Koda and hope you are feeling better soon… and keep up sharing the knowledge :+1:

4 Likes

As above @Koda get well soon.:older_man:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

(I Forgot how nice everyone was on this community. It makes a very pleasant change to see people wishing me well rather than doing the usual internet forum thing and getting into some toxic argument… I definitely need to try to get to some of the events next year so I can meet you all!)

7 Likes

Sorry to hear, hope you recover swiftly and it’s just a temporary setback

3 Likes

@Koda as above hope you get well soon Koda, i could only find one available today I thought they were all gone :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @Koda. There will be plenty of chances to get in the tesla. Health comes first!

2 Likes