Model 3 'owners' Club

Rather than go for an exclusive Model 3 “drivers” club, the idea of a regional EVEZY club meet-up sounds better. If the company does go for the idea of seeing which new cars (from all manufacturers) are going to be added to the fleet, it gives existing customers the opportunity to test them and see what is on the horizon. I’m sure there are many fan-boy clubs if people want to go all gooey about specific manufacturers, rather than just embracing the EV lifestyle as a whole.

1 Like

great ideas, as I already have my USb memory card ready for sentry mode, planning to get some car floor mats but, @E7EV yours is also a great idea.

1 Like

not sure if this has been covered on other threads (so apologies for asking ) as I did not find any,

do you guys take out car hire insurance to cover the £1K excess and tire punctue (just in case)
looking at insurance for car hire as they currently do a 25% cash back on Quidco. but it does not mention if tire puncture is included, anyone took out an insurance to cover the excess and tire pucnture
would love to hear your advice( I do plan to subscribe long term with Evezy)

No one really covers Evezy past 60days if you keep the same car, some people have had luck with claims but it’s a big risk

got mine today, Evezy was sneaky on not telling me I am getting my preferred colour, enjoyed my fist drive today, need to get used go the one pedal driving, this is such a great early Birthday treat for me!

3 Likes

Is that the Swap Point at a Tesco in Wembley? Did you get a 19 or 69 plate?

got a 19 plate, 5k miles on the clock, just need to further look into this excess insurance thing then all sorted.

2 Likes

The excess insurance that most have signed up with is this one…

2 Likes

Believe I’m correct in saying the 19 platers were Batch 1 Model 3s and were all black.

As it covers up to 60 days, are people simply renewing every 2 months? Thanks

@E7EV yes it was at the Wembley collection point.

@lsb777 I Checked the website @burnt_crisps2 it says £45 for Annual excess insurance, don’t get the part on the renewing every 60 days, unless I am missing something here.

also got if people here don’t mind what size USB stick do you guys have for your sentry mode, only got a spare 7gb usb stick at home spare (using temporarily)so planning to get one specifically for the M3 any recommendations Welcome

1 Like

It all comes down to the interpretation of what constitutes a single hire period (which cannot exceed 60 days).

Insurance4carhire have paid out to evezy subscribers who have had their vehicles for more than 2 months. So it would appear that they consider each month as a separate hire period, which simply auto renews until cancelled.

Other hire car excess insurance providers have not thought this, and so have refused to cover evezy’s excess. At the moment it seems Insurance4carhire are prepared to cover evezy vehicles.

You must take out the policy before you get your evezy vehicle, or you will not be covered until your next monthly renewal. Best to buy the policy the day before your evezy subscription monthly renewal date.

Disclaimer: You should always read the terms and conditions of any policy to ensure it meets your needs. The above is only my personal opinion and should not be taken as professional advice.

2 Likes

I didn’t bother getting one when I had my Model 3. But from what I read, make sure you get one that is designed for dashcams and can tolerate the continuous re-writes. For this reason some prefer to use a high endurance SD card with USB adapter.

1 Like

You need a pretty big USB stick. It uses about 1GB recording you every time you lock the car and walk away. Also the battery drain is obscene, 6%/day or so.

2 Likes

Hi guys, how do you guys clean your model 3, was not sure if its ok to take it to one of those drive thru hand car wash places, would like to know how you guys clean your Model 3

1 Like

I wouldn’t use anything that involves spinning brushes, personally. I think it’s got to be hand wash only, either by you or someone you pay to do it.

1 Like

This video should help you

1 Like

Many Thanks @E7EV ,just worried about the paint work getting scratched, I have a hand car wash place near my place might give that a go,

also anyone used this before, I was looking at this product for own home car washing

1 Like

Can’t tell you how much I want to be part of this club!!!

Still clinging onto the vague hope that there’s some M3P’s in Southampton Docks with Evezy’s name on but I suspect I’m overly optimistic!!

3 Likes

don’t worry, Mate, I know the feeling! I have been waiting for ages.myself, I even know someone who placed the first reservation when the model 3 was announced! so patience is all my advice.

2 Likes