Mirror Fold option ? Apple Watch

Loving this car you’ve given me! Huge thanks.
Is there a way to lock the car and have the mirrors fold at the same time please?
Also I’m actually enjoying not having a key.
I literally leave home with just my phone, my phone pays for stuff, opens my front door & now my car! Love it

Any plans to have your app work with Apple Watch at all? @Lily_at_Evezy @BillN (because you two have all the answers :wink:)

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @Pinky_Ponk, we are so happy to hear you are enjoying the experience! We are not currently working on the Apple Watch integration, but it’s definitely something we want to explore in the future. We will keep you posted :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll look into the mirror issue and let you know.

3 Likes

@Pinky_Ponk you are unable to have the mirrors fold when you lock the car, this is something i was trying to figure out when i got mine, apparently on the physical key you have to press the lock button/ unlock button twice to unfold and fold the mirrors, so you are unable to do it with Onto, i just press the button by the windows before i leave, i got used to it after a while.

4 Likes

Hi @Pinky_Ponk, I’ve looked into the issue and as @tomford mentions, unfortunately it’s not possible to do it from our app. I’ll let you know if there are any developments in the future!

1 Like