MG 5 long range

I’m seeing a few of these around as taxis now. I’d probably try one out for at least a few months.

At least i could guarantee that the dog could fit in the boot! Plus the new ones have all the toys like adaptive cruise control. My e2008 doesn’t have that!

1 Like

I just wanted to add now that there is a long range version it would be great if Onto could get some and hopefully boost their lower cost options. A £1200 Audi is lovely and all that but it’s the same price as my mortgage!

5 Likes

I think an MG would be a good choice for OntO either the MG5 EV for those who don’t want an SUV and maybe the ZS as well.

1 Like

Just noticed that elmodrive are showing the MG ZS Exclusive as being available…

1 Like

another vote here for the MG5 at sub Zoe rental :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new 2022 MG looks very promising :ok_hand:

3 Likes

The MG 5 is surprisingly good. The Exclusive Long Range is the spec to go for.

I would 100% swap to one of these.

I would rent one too, I wouldn’t necessarily want to own one, but as an onto car it would be great, and I would definitely have one

I had an original MG ZS EV and it was a great car. A couple of minor software issues and annoyances such as no remote app or timer for the charger but for the price was great. Only swapped it due to the range been poor but the new 2022 looks great and I believe MG were keen to take onboard the owners comments so imagine all the little bugs and annoyances are well gone

2 Likes