Mercedes Benz EQA

Would be great to see this add to the fleet! Anyone agree?

1 Like

I have, the EQC and its amazing car but this, would no doubt be, at least be a 1200 pm vehicle

If they had stuck to their original EQA concept a little more then I would have been really excited for it, and definitely would have been one of the first to book it. But for some reason they decided that everyone wants a SUV and ruined it imo.

The Jag and Audi are 1299 and have higher price tags. The EQA Is cheaper to buy so should be a little lower. If they can get it within 1k they will probably have no problem getting them all booked out.

1 Like

I wondered about this. Wouldn’t the subscription be based on TCO rather than the MRP which very few pay anyway, especially fleet buyers? :thinking:

1 Like

That’s a valid point. But I still feel like there would be a few eyebrows raised if they added the EQA to the fleet with the same £1299 Price tag. MSRP Shouldn’t be the deciding factor when it comes to Onto’s pricing, but it’s still a good guideline as to roughly what price point they should be sitting at (Even though I am fully aware that Mercedes often aren’t as generous as others when it comes to discounts on large fleet orders)

1 Like