Both cars I’m very interested in. If they were both available on the same day at a similar price, I’d go for the Mustang.
How much more a month would you be prepared to pay for the Mustang?
Depends on the specs and the range I guess.
I’d take £550-£600 for a ID4 at present.
As for the Mustang around £625-650 for a long range single or higher end of £675-£700 for a dual motor…
My Survey agrees. 31% vs 23%.
@Sifmode has quoted pretty much exactly what I was thinking with regards to prices.
I’m not holding out much hope for either but it would be great!
hahaha…quite menacing! I am with you for the 'stang though, would be nice to see