Look! We’re on the telly!

We’re thrilled to tell you that our first-ever TV campaign starts today across Channel 4 and Sky! In fact you could say we’re on cloud nine…

It’s a big milestone for us, and we’re really proud to take this next step towards making electric cars more accessible and accelerating the adoption of EVs.

As always, we couldn’t do any of this without you, so we want to give a massive thanks to each and every one of you who help make the Onto Community so awesome.

As a little surprise, we’re offering the chance to win a month’s subscription to the electric green Audi e-tron, as seen on TV! Enter now >

Tune in to watch it tonight on Channel 4 at 8.45pm during the break for Location, Location, Location.

We hope you’ll agree the sky’s the limit with Onto!

16 Likes

just seen the advert for ONTO on 5 USA channel

4 Likes

I don’t really watch TV but I want to see it lol

5 Likes

The form ends on this page: https://events.on.to which mentions “Fully Charged Outside exclusive giveaway” which seems old, it then takes you to another form (which has now closed)

1 Like

Same here when I tried

2 Likes

Yup same here too - probably just a needs a quick link update

Thanks for flagging! It’s been updated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Was all ok for me just now.:older_man:

1 Like

Worked perfectly the second time…

2 Likes
8 Likes

It’s working now - I think you may have clicked it just after they updated :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

The one thing that I do find odd is that they’ve launched this TV campaign when they have virtually zero cars available.

I assume they booked the airtime way before they “sold out” of cars though. I’d have been doing my best efforts to postpone the campaign as to not drive away all the new customers that will arrive at the website in droves, to find out they can’t start their journey with Onto yet!

3 Likes

Everything is pretty much available again now (bar Tesla) think they kept stock hidden for past few days

Just hope they manage to sort logistics out for the influx of new subscribers…

2 Likes

I think your miss interpreting the situation. The lack of cars in the last week or two is because they have been stockpiling/prepping as many new cars onto the fleet as possible, for just this launch.

Currently there are 14 models to choose from many with multiple colour choice and many dates a available from November thru December. I expect that to keep being added to in the next months, as much as new car availability from manufs allows, due to semiconductor/parts shortages.

3 Likes

To add to this, it’s quite unlikely that a significant amount of people are going to watch this advert and straight away order a car for delivery next week. People will have commitments such as a current lease and the majority of people would spend some time doing a fair bit of research before ordering an ONTO car and offloading their ICE vehicle.

3 Likes

TV ad looks very good. @Lily_at_Onto is this running regularly now and as already seen by others, on other channels too?

6 Likes

Yeah ad looks nice!! How often is this being played?

4 Likes

Pretty good ad I thought.
I hope it brings many more newbies, like myself, over to giving it a try and meeting all of you fine people on this forum. Good job Onto. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I haven’t seen it yet, so will keep an eye out for it…

As unfortunately Uni Work took over…

Loving the ID3 in the ad :rofl: :raised_hands:

4 Likes