Larger family sized SUV's - Skoda Enyaq iV

At last there are some other alternatives being released which should give a broader choice for consumers and fleets, along with lower prices which will eventually be comparable with ICE vehicles.

Skoda announced the Enyaq iV yesterday…

and from their twitter feed…

Hopefully the Skoda will be available in large numbers from day one, unlike the Kia e-Niro and Hyundai Kona. Another alterntaive for ONTO would be the MG ZS and for Estate car fans the soon to be available MG 5 would have a pretty huge boot space.

2 Likes

I think the challenge for ONTO is to be able to source electric vehicles, not only at the right price, but also in sufficient numbers. Otherwise it would be #Jaguaripacegate all over again. And @burnt_crisps2 knows all about that!

1 Like

I would love to know which manufs supply the best deals to ONTO. The MG is a well priced package, but does that mean ONTO would get good discounts? Maybe a more expensive product is likely to have better discounts. Looking forward to Monday and a new 70 plate HSE :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t forget to share the experience!

1 Like

Now that’s a serious family sized car. Have never been a fan of Skoda, but this one get’s my vote.

1 Like

Haven’t shared on here, but updated info on our other favourite forum :blush:

1 Like

Yes the Enyaq looks a very nice family car. It’s on my wish list.
And the MG does as well. About the MG, I did see some Scottish garages do them from £21k in September. Looks like there is a discount to be had.

2 Likes