Kia ev6 stunning looking

Another stunning looking car coming to market …hopefully within on.to price plan

2 Likes

Hyundai and Kia are doing some great EV’s and extending their lead in desirability too.
Priced from £40K should be on the ONTO fleet at a reasonable monthly.

New all-electric Kia EV6 revealed, priced from £40,895

Press release with full details here…
https://www.kiapressoffice.com/en-gb/releases/1309

1 Like

There’s a also a video going around of it beating Ferrari’s and Lamborghini’s in a drag race. The top spec does 0-60 in 3.5secs . Bottom spec more like 5-6, I think. Definitely a model 3 competitor.

EDIT - Actually just noticed that’s part of the video @Slimtrader10 linked to. At about the 12:30 mark

Looks awesome, and I am digging the KIA rebrand re-badge.

Can on.to.confirm they will be getting this car soon ? If so bet its for drivers 30+ would have got a tesla I’m 27 so went with e208 gt for now

ONTO never confirm/deny what vehicles they intend to add to the fleet. They announce them when they have sealed the deal and will be available imminently.

2 Likes

Given there are a few Hyundai models in the fleet and no Kia at this stage (albeit same ultimate parent manufacturer) one might be able to assume the Ioniq 5 would be more likely than this model to appear.

(mind you I have no direct insight and am merely an unqualified armchair critic!)

It does look better than anything Kia have produced in an age, not sure how I feel about the new (giant) logo or the rear of it though, but certainly in darker colours looks pretty sharp.

I imagine some folk may scoff at the notion of a >£40k Kia – Hopefully the interior holds up to the styling of the exterior, in terms of materials and finish etc. Motoring is gonna get a whole lot more interesting over the next 5-10 years I think with competition from all sides and BEVs becoming more prolific.

1 Like