It's coming to the uk

The citroen ani has been announced to be available from 2022

5 Likes

That article mentions a £6k price tag. Was it always that high? I’m almost certain I remember the original hype saying it was a fair bit lower than that.

1 Like

Also u need a full licence where in Europe you don’t need a drivers licence

1 Like

Yeah I remember mat watson saying around 5.5k on car wow review. I’ve already put my £250 deposit down…. Bring on 2022 for a useless EV for me…… Citroen expecting demand to outstrip supply so buying one to sell on at profit. :sunglasses::sunglasses::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I have to admit I am more than a little tempted to order one despite it being pretty useless for my needs, just like you also said yourself.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I can see this vehicle being an absolute disaster here in the UK, not the car itself, I like the idea of it, but it’s not designed for the UK roads, you know how hard it is to get passed a cyclist, now think of a car that can only go 28 miles an hour and how infuriating it will be to get stuck behind that, it’s basically a moped with a roof, and around where I live angry people would probably pick the thing up and throw it in a skip, it’s too slow, I watched ev guy try to pull out in one on a roundabout and he nearly died squashed under the front of a truck, they will be a menace mark my words!!