IONIQ bookers: Possible issues with the Onto App

Hi Hyundai IONIQ bookers,

We are experiencing some issues between IONIQs and the Onto App. This means that mileage and charge level are not successfully received from your car and therefore might not show correctly on the Onto app.

We are working to find a solution and will communicate with you as soon as it is fixed. In the meantime, you can still check mileage and charge level on your car’s screen.

Thank you for your understanding,

The Onto Team

4 Likes

Don’t know if it’s related but mine is quite frankly doing my head in constantly saying no key in vehicle

1 Like

I had a new Ioniq delivered yesterday and it’s having exactly the same issue.

I’m having the same problem with my e-208 gt. Keep having to close the app a few times and it finally works.

Does it beep for Britain as well lol I’ve had it 2 weeks and it’s only just started last few days so annoying

Yeah, it’s driving me nuts, I’ll give Onto a call tomorrow to see if we can get it sorted.

On the plus side it’s a great car :slight_smile:

It’s when you open the door I have had to click the u lock button again, my bp card doesn’t work either :frowning:

Same in the 208. Usually have to click unlock or lock twice, usually have to unlock again if you don’t start the car immediately on unlocking.

If only those were the only problems with the app…

I’m definitely having more problems with the app since swapping from a Zoe to an Ioniq.

The only negative thing really, otherwise I love the Ioniq.

1 Like

My mileage on the app has just started working; ‘no key in vehicle’ is still a regular annoyance though.

Mines still not working

My app is not working with the ioniq and the no key in vehicle is getting a bit annoying also.