Introducing the Peugeot e-208 and the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense!

Exciting news: we just launched two new models on our website!

Starting mid-November, we will be delivering the Peugeot e-208 GT Line (only £449), as well as the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense (from £499) in two trim levels, the Performance Line and the Ultra Prestige.

We’ve put together two blogs so you can learn all about the features these wonderful cars have. Here is the Peugeot e-208 blog, and here the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense blog.

Let us know what you think :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is there going to be a waitlist we can get added to ?

2 Likes

Great to see new lines being added, the future looks bright, and not just Renault :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m on the Peugeot waitlist now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Same here for the e-208… bookings not fully live yet, but I’ve asked to go on the list!

Very excited. Wonder if there’s a choice of colours? The website page mentions the black trim but not the overall one.

Only down side is this isn’t a pure EV from the ground-up like the BMW i3 I currently have but, having test driven it a few months ago, I really really liked it.

2 Likes

Taken this from ONTO blog:

Exterior design

The e-208 has a distinctive look with its three-claw LED light design and a diamond black roof. We will be receiving the car in multiple colour options.

3 Likes

Thanks! So excited that I missed that in the blog.

1 Like

E-208 in red on order and will be delivered on the 12th November… cant wait to hand back this Zoe …
Oh and they have ALL the colours!

1 Like

Mine’s arriving on the 12th as well. Check out this thread to see which colour I’ve chosen!

1 Like

How did you manage to get confirmed delivery dates, when I rang they just said they don’t have dates yet and will call me back when they are ready to book in ???

wish our roads were wider :slight_smile:

https://www.gmc.com/electric-truck/hummer-ev

2 Likes

How do I join the waitlist ?

Ring them I did go on chat earlier but they just said to call them.

1 Like

@KineticHaze all sorted and booked. Just hope it doesn’t have as many issues as the Zoe :flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Thinking they don’t want me to have one seeing as everyone else has delivery dates and I was told they aren’t booking them out yet and they will call me soon 🤦

2 Likes

@KineticHaze oh nooo haha. Maybe they have a special one for you.

They just can’t organise themselves at all, shambles is all that springs to mind 🤦

Looks good especially the peugeot gt i had email from them inviting me to book one :grin::grin::grin: so i did of course

1 Like

Are they now going to have a load of people wanting to ditch their Zoe’s for e-208’s?

1 Like

im going for crossback ultra prestige

1 Like