Introducing Onto Rewards!

Hey all!

We are officially launching Onto Rewards - exciting!

Through our Rewards program, you will earn points for every £ spent with us. In the My Account page on our website, you will be able to redeem these points to pay for additional bolt-ons or services, such as additional drivers, damage excess, mileage packages and car swaps.

You can see how many points you have in my account. You will have earned points since we announced it, on the 8th of January. If you’ve been with us for more than 6 months, you will see you received a bonus of 2500 points.

You can see the terms and conditions here, and learn more about it on our FAQs (scroll down to the section ‘Rewards’).

If you have any questions, please let me know! :smiley:

4 Likes

Sounds good!

I was wondering whether consideration had been given to allowing points be used towards European travel fees?

Thanks

3 Likes

Redeeming doesn’t work for me: “ * There was a problem redeeming this product. Please contact Customer Service.”

500 points for additional drivers?
3 drivers? 1 month? A year?

Can I have a bit more info please?
I can’t see how to add additional drivers on my account.

500 points are equal to £10 so I guess it will be one additional driver for a month :slight_smile:

@Lily_at_Onto When will our bonus points show up on our account? I’ve been an on.to customer for 2 years and nothing is showing in my account. Thanks :slight_smile:

I’m guessing you only get points from this year’s bookings? I’ve had pointd for recent booking but none of my previous

Yes, just from 8th Jan onwards

@Lily_at_Onto Will you give the 6 month bonus once you reach it or was it only for those already at 6 months at the start date in Jan? I am almost 6 months.

“You will get extra points once you’ve been with us for 6 months! These will have a maximum value of £50, and you will only get them once.”

2 Likes

Thanks thats the cost of my “Significant Other Driver” covered for the rest of the year then👴

2 Likes

It starts from January this year , I’ve got 648 so far not including this month

Paid off my wheel damage. With my points. Very useful. Love it!! Ta

3 Likes