Introducing Onto Friends

Worth checking your settings on the website for marketing preferences etc. but could be another issue.

2 Likes

To be honest I have had 5 cars from onto and as long as the outside is easy enough to show any damage it doesn’t matter as the car is fully valeted before going to next person so a £1.50 jet was and quick hoover is all I do and I have horses so there’s always hay and stuff stuck in the carpet etc …l

1 Like

Oh hay - Can I ask you equestrian? How do you fit horses in the cars? :horse:

6 Likes

All relevant boxes ticked always receive some emails and not the others.

Same here. I have relevant boxes ticked but do not receive the email messages talked about in this forum (e.g., new cars, promos). I have even discussed with Onto customer service twice and both times they said that they have resolved the issue, but they have not. For Dropless, as with @tomford , I am in the service area, but did not receive the email @Lily_at_Onto mentioned.

1 Like

Great, if you live in that London. Not much use to those of us in the Northern wastelands.

Will flag @Ayman_at_Onto and hopefully he can investigate and resolve.

1 Like

Maybe we should start an aftermarket for unwanted ‘free wash’ codes :wink: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Made me think of this

Live in London and also no email.

Gosh I haven’t commented on this for a long time… missed so many comments.

1 Like

Up north we call it Rain.
Hands free and very environmentally friendly.
It must be the discounted version :rofl:

2 Likes

Getting my car cleaned tommorrow by Dropless.

Also used a 25% discount code, so getting inside and out done for £2.75 :+1:

7 Likes

Guess everyone is expecting to see your before and after pics. :blush:

1 Like

Of course it might not be dropless as there are meant to be Tstorms in most places tomorrow :wink:

2 Likes

Probably for the best actually because it’s quite dirty right now and I’m slightly concerned about how a guy on a moped with no pressure washer or even a hose pipe is actually going to clean it!

3 Likes

The Ioniq seems to attract muck and dust, so went for it washed yesterday, only cost me £6…

1 Like

Didn’t look deeply into the matter, but assumed it was called dropless because they don’t use water.

2 Likes

Apparently, according to their FAQs, they do use some but just not very much. Some of the operatives arrive on moped so that’s probably indicative of how little they must use per car!

I’m just sort of apprehensive about a quite filthy car getting cleaned by someone with a few spray bottles and some cloths.

We’ll see I guess!

3 Likes

1 Like
1 Like