Introduce yourself!

Hi, I’m Chris. I don’t currently have an EV. I’m still waiting after being scheduled to have one delivered by evezy twice and being let down at the last minute each time.
The last failed delivery was 3 days ago. I received a refund for the delivery and rental straight away but I am still waiting for an apology and wondering what to do now.
I’d still like an EV, but I’m unsure if I can rely on evezy, maybe I’ve just been unlucky so far.

Think you have been super unlucky. Hang in there. Nearly all pickups and deliveries are trouble free and first time successful.

2 Likes

Hi @Skattrd! I’m really sorry to hear that. Sometimes deliveries are rescheduled due to circumstances out of our control, such as the driver not being able to deliver the vehicle or the vehicle having a problem that wasn’t spotted before. We are really sorry this has happened twice and apologise for the inconvenience. I want to assure you that it is not the norm and definitely not the standard we wish to uphold, and we are working on improving our processes to minimise these situations. I checked with the team and they have tried to reach you to reschedule the delivery. They will try again today!

1 Like

HI @Lily_at_Evezy
Im Steven, I picked up my BMW i3 YESTERDAY!!
The journey begins and so far after one day I am in LOVE with the car…
Would love to see whats coming with mileage as i may struggle with the 1000 a month… Charging would be great if you included Eletrocity as this is at every service station on the motorways… and finally whats your plans this your in bringing in other cars?
Day one and a happy bunny

3 Likes

Enjoy the i3.
Ecotricity are generally known as ‘ecotrocity’ as more often than not the chargers are broken and remain that way for long periods of time. Whilst they are conveniently placed at motorway services, that fact is negated by their uptime record and usability. Not surprised Evezy have not included them at present. However things may change in the coming years with all chargers and they way they will have to operate and work 99% of the time.

2 Likes

Welcome @findstevenrobin! Great to hear you are enjoying the i3, it’s a very fun car to drive. In February we are announcing our new mileage packages, and in the next few months we’ll also introduce new models to our fleet. Stay tuned for more updates soon!

How long have you been waiting please?

This morning I handed back my i3 to BMW after a glorious 10day test drive. I was sad to see her go.

Now in the hands of Evezy for a 14 week wait, praying some of you hand back your i3’s so I can have one for next 2years :flushed:

What other EVs would you like evezy to get and would you swap from your Zoe?

I’m interested in getting either the new Zoe ZE50, Peugeot e208 or Vauxhall Corsa e.

1 Like

The zoe is great so the ze50 for longer range although current model is doing the job fine. First longer than normal trip coming up this weekend to see how it gets on, see how many stops I end up needing! A family sized ev would be a good option for taking more than 4 adults with ease.

3 Likes

Great. For charging make sure you have a plan B in case there are any changing points not working. A warm battery will charge quicker so don’t drive too slowly!

1 Like

I’d also recommend planning stops at 22 kW charging stations. It’s the maximum the Zoe ZE40 will take and anything slower is too slow. Best of luck – please come and post back on your experience!

EDIT: I just realised you’ve probably already finished your trip by now, sorry!

1 Like

Trip to Nottingham went well. Started with 95% / 160 range for 72 mile trip with a return of 72 today. Had around 109 miles left when I was 62 miles along route and stopped at Trowell Services on M1 to top up art ecotricity fast charger, just 30 mins for an extra 8kw to give me extra 30 miles for return journey. A no hassle journey really although had to stay below 60mph and use regen as often as possible on motorways, and heater was off! On way back today with crazy wind and rain avg of 40mph and returned with just 12% charge / 20 miles. Another stop on return would have done the trick and allowed me to speed up a little but gives me more confidence for next time.

5 Likes

Hi, I’m Lisa and I’m from the Midlands.
I decided to go electric after trying out the Zoe from Milton Keynes EV Experience Centre. I had one for a week and loved it.
Wasn’t able to buy one when I wanted though and the lease on my old car (Mercedes C220 Coupe) ended in December. I ordered an Ioniq with another company on a standard lease but there have been delays, delays and more delays. I joined the wait list for the Zoe in November so I’m hoping one is available soon so I can give my Dad his car back!
Also I’ve already bought my Ohme home charger and the install date will be before I get the car at this rate!

4 Likes

Hello, Ken here. Very keen to join Evezy but currently have a holiday home in Brittany that we visit 2-3 times a year. Fingers crossed that the driving in Europe comes soon!

2 Likes

Hi Ken. What sort of mileages are you doing every time you go to Brittany? Have you checked out the public charging over there?

Hi I’m Mark currently driving a bmw 220d but looking at switching to electric. I’m on the waiting list for a Zoe gt line, can’t wait to go electric. I test drove the original Zoe and was surprised how good it was, so I’m sure the new model is a step up again.

3 Likes

Welcome. Feel free to ask any questions you have. There’s a wealth of experience on this forum. Another good source of information is the SpeakEV forum. There are some evezy dedicated threads addressing various questions and issues.

2 Likes

Welcome, Mark! Great to hear that you want to switch to electric. The Zoe is a great car and very fun to drive. We are here for you if you have any questions!

My fist EV was a Peugeot Ion from 2012-2016 - range was an issue -no more than 30 miles on a cold winters day with the heating on full blast -despite range limitations we loved that little car, perfect for running around Cambridge where we live! Replaced with a Fiat 500, and now thanks to Onto we took delivery of a brand spanking new Zoe in August!

3 Likes

I still miss my old iOn every now and then. They were basic and had a short range but were great around the city with fantastic visibility and the tiny size to squeeze easily into any parking spaces. Super easy to drive! I’m always happy to see an iOn/C-Zero/i-MiEV pass by when I’m driving. It’s a shame they’re becoming rare and it’s not very common to see one around here anymore.

How are you finding the new Zoe from Onto? Which color and trim did you choose?

2 Likes