Interior view BMW IX

Interior looks decent. Although not quite as slick or luxurious looking as I expected. Questionable colour for the leather too but that’s subjective of course.

However, I just can’t get over how ugly the car is from the outside. There’s no way I could have one on that basis alone!

4 Likes

Some things that spring to mind……
1 ugly ass colour.
2. Looks like a pumped up I3on juice. Not liking that at all.
3 Really disappointing BMW.

1 Like

:thinking::sob::joy: guys be nice, maybe it’s just boxing for a new i3 hidden inside

3 Likes

@Acurated in true ONTO style…. We’ve got a new car !
Me in the background - no it’s not…. Just another trim level or restock . :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Most people look at the new BMW styling and say… ugly grill, what were they thinking :thinking:
Unfortunately for BMW it will be a marmite car, with the faithful loving it, but others steering well clear. Shame as it probably won’t be as successful as it could be.

Post from another thread on here…

Just about every forum has a thread commenting on the beemer grill latest ‘design language’.
I think Audi started this ‘my grill is bigger than yours’ styling and of course it has to be the same on all models regardless of the actual need for a grill.
This post did make me chuckle … although I think the dates are over optimistic.

1 Like

@burnt_crisps2 unfortunately very true and a shame as most modern BMWs drive extremely well, most of my previously owned cars before my defection to electric have been BMWs so know this brand well, do hope they do well as offering something different

On the ever expanding bbq grills it’s just getting silly now most of these car would look drastically better with sleeker grills, well at least it can’t be seen once you sat in the car :unamused:

1 Like

However you can see everyone else’s reaction when they look your way :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Who the hell is designing the BMW grills as they either look like sunglasses or something inappropriate… and the cars just look meh!!

Sorry to any BMW fans…

1 Like

Seems to be a ‘mines bigger than yours’ competition :joy:

See this other thread…

burnt_crisps2

20 Mar

Just about every forum has a thread commenting on the beemer grill latest ‘design language’.
I think Audi started this ‘my grill is bigger than yours’ styling and of course it has to be the same on all models regardless of the actual need for a grill.
This post did make me chuckle … although I think the dates are over optimistic.

1 Like

Drive electric review…

I think they believe that the grills will get smaller in our minds the more we see them!

1 Like