Insurance4CarHire

Does anyone have any prior experience of these when it comes to tyres?

Just spotted a nail in the tyre and it’s suspiciously close to the edge of the central ¾ of the tread… so could be looking at a tyre and call out

Thanks in advance :+1:

Answering my own question :+1:

3 Likes

We’re all very proud of you. :wink:

:crazy_face: I thought it best to post in case the question comes up again, although I would love to hear if anyone has successfully claimed, but the wording does seem quite certain it is covered.

1 Like

I had a tyre replaced 2 weeks ago I’m waiting for invoice from on.to then will make a claim

2 Likes

Yet again another good experience with Driverline! No mention of costs but if it’s covered… who cares, they are arranging a “working hours” callout so there is no fee for that, which is impressive!

I would’ve thought there would be a call out fee regardless of time.

Even when sorting out when would be good/bad, I said I wasn’t sure if I could be with the vehicle, but they said not to worry if nobody is with the vehicle, they can sort out access if the fitter needed it (one of the benefits of “Keyless” I suppose)

Nice to actually see the service constantly improving!

2 Likes

Out of interest it says on the site, cannot be purchased after rental agreement has started…… it if your getting a new rental agreement each month could you purchase it before next month’s new agreement comes through and still be covered moving forward?

I’d say so

1 Like

Pay the day before your renewal date to be covered from that month onward for the rest of the year.

2 Likes

@E7EV yep makes sense. Was just wondering if On.To put the original date on the new agreement from when you first hired from them in that vehicle.

3 Likes

@E7EV ok so it just says the start date for each month. Epic. Thanks for confirming. Appreciated.

3 Likes