Id5 pro review

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

So…it’s a VW… how many years ahead before it’s being delivered? :man_shrugging::joy:

2 Likes

In my opinion … this is the best looking and exciting ID so far :+1:

2 Likes

Just watching Battery Life’s reviews - looks a nice drive …

…. more important, he reviews the software version 3.1.

Something making me reluctant about the IDs has been the stories about software - where it makes little sense that such a major manufacturer should have poor interface.

It still doesn’t look brilliant, for example for finding chargers in the nav. But… well it has Games, I suppose!:man_shrugging:t2:

Nice looking car though

2 Likes

If it appears here on the list than expected no less than a Q4 price.

Going to be interesting on the pricing of the Fisker Ocean that has a purchase price of £35k.

Will it be an ID3 life price or more?

2 Likes

That’s the base model, which is not what Onto will be getting…. As per previous announcements…

specifications for our chosen trim level, the Fisker Ocean Ultra :

So that’s circa £49k without any additional extras.

2 Likes
1 Like

Really would like this but in the GTX max trim, then again for the fisker looks and is the right size🧐

Well I guess that’s a few more staying in the parking lot like the E-Tron

With all the cost of living increases I’m not sure that was a wise choice for the ONTO business model.

lets she how the pricing goes…

Business users will be snapping them up left right and centre if other customers dont take them.
Doubt they will have any left when they do get the first batch.
Its a very desirable car and even with the ongoing cost increases everywhere, a goodly number will be able to afford them.

1 Like

If ONTO can bring this one or Enyaq coupe for £799 I will be the first to make a swap :wink:

3 Likes