ID. Buzz Anyone?

Looks waaaay too cool. And I think I’d have the funky “camouflage” over a flat colour :joy:

2 Likes

Looks great, but do wish they would get on with the ID1 and ID2 as that feels like the more pressing need.

3 Likes

Oh look :eyes:

Jack’s not far behind. Looks plenty of headroom. Confirms it seems so easy to drive.

2 Likes

And - can you tell I’m not getting much work done? -

Heeeeerrrre’s Jonny!

3 Likes

Watched two reviews of this so far and both reviewers basically said they are going to buy one…

(CarWow and Late Brake Show)

4 Likes

If you could only watch one of these reviews, which one would you choose?

1 Like

If it were me, Jonny (aka “Car Pervert”) on Late Brake Show every time. Attention to detail, and is very diligent about his notes, or in this case checking known facts, is his main strength.

(Tesla Bjorn has done at least one, but when he drives it in Denmark he’s being chaperoned by a VW man - as are the UK ones - and he gets in a very sub-average number of “sheee-ee-ee-t”s for a Bjorn Tesla normal review……3/10)

2 Likes

Fully Charged for me… just because I love Red Dwarf, and the fact they are straight forward and don’t call every car brilliant.

4 Likes

I’d watch Bjørn’s videos if actually interested in the car details - more shots of the interior than others I’ve seen.

Also various tidbits of info about from the VW man in Bjørn’s - about software versions etc

CarWow for occasional comedy value.

3 Likes

Very occasional… but have enjoyed them running out of charge, in a sort of car-crashly-morbid sort of way…

3 Likes

That’s the one I chose and have only watched so far. May give the others a look at some point.

2 Likes

This will fly off the forecourts. Very practical and better in many ways than an SUV.

3 Likes

I want a camper pure and simple

3 Likes

How do dims compare with id3 & id4 ? Would like to see it on Carsized.com

1 Like
1 Like

Should be the same as the design concept dims, from what the new videos elude to…

3 Likes

Interesting chat with VW design boss

1 Like

Sehr gut! :+1:t2:

How much??? :scream:

2 Likes