• ONTO don’t get either of them
  • £350 a month for either
  • £375 a month seems reasonable
  • £400 a month tops
  • £425 a month is my limit
  • £450 a month if it’s top spec

0 voters

1 Like

16 voters so far. I thought that the MINI would be more popular than the Honda. It appears not to be the case, so far at least.

Yuk, both look awful! If I had to go with one, it would be the Mini, but that would be if it was the only option!

3 Likes

I dont mind both tho the range on the Honda sad times :frowning:

1 Like

I like them both. I have a soft spot for Minis it’s vaguely British and it has more range. But the Honda is rear wheel drive and more techie. If it was my own money buying one then the first to do a cabrio would win.

2 Likes

I Like the different styling of EVs (I was a huge fan of the origial LEAF for example) but that Honda is ugly! The interior has way too much going on, and it just feels like they have tried too hard to make it stand out.

The Mini is the better car of the two imo but I still wouldn’t go for one. Had they given it the same 120Ah battery of the latest i3 without putting it up to i3 prices I may have been more excited about it.

1 Like

I’m signing up as soon as the Honda e gets added to the lineup!

Something about it reminds me of the classic mini clubman and I love it!

2 Likes

For me Honda. The best mini car. :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Personally I can’t stand the look of either car.

Probably the two brands I’m least likely to ever drive.

2 Likes

I think those that already buy/have a Mini will certainly test drive and probably commit to the EV version and also very definately consider the Honda. Both are a ‘niche’ market and are truly for the local run around. The Honda only got made due to huge public interest, so it will sell well, along with the Mini.
If they are available for test drives, back to back, I would certainly try them out, just to see what they drive like, but I cant see us ever wanting/having one.

Will be interesting to see if they turn up on the ONTO fleet.

1 Like

Well I’m doing my best to make that happen!

2 Likes

I kinda thought that might be your plan :wink:
I will have to start another thread for the Skoda Enyaq, about to be revealed today…

2 Likes

If the mini is £350 or less I’ll be signing up. I LOVE my i3 from ONTO but I’ve already said I’d only come out of it for a Mini (With a bit of extra cash in my purse) or a Tesla.

The mini should be priced quite a bit lower than the i3 for the compromise on space, range & badge?
I’m super interested to see if Onto bring the mini to their fleet.

2 Likes

Are we getting anything more family practical soon? We’re not getting anymore Ioniq’s, the Tesla is too pricey, all the other cars are too small. I have a i3, which I love, but would be happy to pay a little extra for a larger car like the Kona or Niro.

3 Likes

Just remembered the Peugeot e2008 would also be a welcome option

3 Likes

How about it’s sister, the DS 3 E-Tense?

If it became available I would take it, but it’s not my favourite choice. The capacity roughly matches the i3, but you gain on more space and comfy seats. I’d take the Peugeot over the Citroen though.

3 Likes

The Zoe is slightly bigger than the i3. Larger boot, and 5 seats instead of 4. Why not upgrade to one while waiting for ONTO to offer something bigger. Are you on the Leaf and Ioniq waitlists? Lots are getting the ZE50, so one may become available.

1 Like

Considered the new Zoe, my partner didn’t approve of it when we checked one out in the Trafford Centre, and I’m still on the pre-change pricing, so would pay more for little extra benefit. I’m on the Ioniq waiting list, have been since I started using Evezy/onto a year ago. And yet I’m still at position 47. In fact, I stopped getting the update emails again (and that’s after getting emails for a tesla, even though I didn’t ask to be in the Tesla waiting list). It’s a joke and hence why I’ve given up on it. Not a fan of the Leaf at all unfortunately. That leaves the Tesla, but that’s way too pricey.

1 Like