Good news for Fiat 500 customers!

Hi all,

We’ve been working hard to improve our service and continue to bring the best value to our subscribers. I’m pleased to let you know that we are now able to reduce the subscription price of the Fiat 500 Icon Hatchback and 500 Convertible.

The 500 is a superb compact EV that’s full of style and personality, so we’re delighted to be able to offer it at the new price of £489 for the Fiat 500 Icon Hatchback and £569 for the Fiat 500 Icon Convertible.

These price changes will be effective starting today (30th August), so what does this mean for you?

• For existing Fiat 500 customers this new pricing will automatically be applied to your account. Customers whose subscriptions are set to renew from today (30th August) and have already received their new hire agreement, £30 credit will be added to your account that will be taken off your next payment.

• For anyone booking or swapping to the Fiat 500 for the first time, the new price will be reflected from the moment you book the car.

• These new prices are valid starting on 30th August 2022, so discounts will not be applied to any existing subscriptions retrospectively.

If you have any questions, please get in touch at [email protected] or call us on 0345 0348 647

All the best

Rob

5 Likes

Just seen that!

We’re all sitting out here with trepidation that energy prices are going to push things skyward, and you go and hit us with this one!!! :scream::flushed::+1:t2::+1:t2:

If only they did a tall version…

7 Likes

As much as this sounds like good news, the cynic in me wonders if this is more down to having cars sat around. Both 500’s are always ‘available now’ on my searches and have been for a very long time.

With that said, I’d love to try one as I love the 500 platform but probably a tad small for a family.

7 Likes

Probably not, because some time ago they dropped the price on other cars, Zoe if my failing memory recalls correctly (or possibly the DS3) and the Zoe is pretty much always available in most zones most of the time even now. Ongoing business factors are at play here.

1 Like

@MisterOaks @burnt_crisps2 Hey guys!

As you can probably see online we’ve managed to slowly begin turning around the stock shortages we saw earlier in the year which means we have more availability overall. The price drop is similar to when we’ve previously lowered prices in that we’ve found a cheaper or fairer way to offer the model to our customers so we pass any savings onto you :slight_smile:

I hope this helps!

Dan

6 Likes