Fisker Ocean.....?

Gonna need divine intervention to offset the impact on efficiency.

1 Like

I read it as PayPal first until I scrolled down!

4 Likes

I NEED one of these !
0-60 in 2.9 seconds!! :star_struck: yes please!
Are you taking reservations yet? Get me on that list :joy:

1 Like

That’ll be the top version though. No idea what the price will be!

1 Like

Think the top spec will be well out of your price range :wink:
In the meantime (cos its a long, long way off) why not try out the e-tron or i-pace.
They are fast. 0-60 in 4.5secs for the i-pace

1 Like

20k aren’t they? (Fisker ocean’s?)

We’ve had an e-tron the i3 is better!! Much more fun to drive.
The I-pace is far too big I struggled to park it in the town.

1 Like

USA prices starting from $37,499 - so I’d expect similar in GBP.

Tesla Model 3 SR+ is $41,190 in USA / £40,990 in UK

2 Likes

Latest update…
Still a long way off, but looks very promising.
Magna do an excellent job of building the Jaguar I-pace and they also make these non-EV’s, Mercedes-Benz G class, BMW Z4 and Toyota Supra.

FISKER AND MAGNA SIGN LONG-TERM MANUFACTURING AGREEMENT

We’re on time and on track with partner Magna International Inc. Production of the Ocean SUV is planned to start in November 2022 at Magna’s carbon neutral facility in Graz, Austria.

Along with the previously signed agreements on electric vehicle (EV) platform-sharing and ADAS package, today’s news finalizes the framework established between the two companies beginning in October 2020.

You can read the full press release here.

4 Likes

The base model will be $21k. Expect the same value in £ if not more. The 0-60 in 2.9 you refer too won’t be the base model, it’ll likely be the top model, which I would expect to come in around $41k like the Model 3 SR.

I think the Model 3 LR is around £50k in the UK.

That’s good to hear, the i3 I’m in was around 34k so should be around the same price then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: £469 a month

I wouldn’t bank on it. It’ll all depend on what sort of deal ONTO have been able to do with Fisker.

1 Like

FISKER TO TAKE INVESTMENT POSITION AND CREATE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP IN ALLEGO, A LEADING PAN-EUROPEAN ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING NETWORK

https://press.fiskerinc.com/rZsHB1InRbaLUNYa8ruv?utm_campaign=Fisker%20SUV&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=144435282&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--PnPYN0RqPmcT5103uoc2ETYs7ATZ82XyBkJyAQ8crGucsB-agMx6SCXjSb-ynETJxi882FmRL4HciIB84OODKjwf97Q&utm_content=144435282&utm_source=hs_email

2 Likes

So the Fisker Ocean is $379 on subscription in US.
Are we expecting a similar price here in the UK?

Where did you get that pricing from as the car isn’t released till 2022??

And the price on Fisker’s site is starts from $379 on a long term lease with a $3000 initial payment

FAQ | Meet The Fisker Ocean, The World’s Most Sustainable Vehicle | Fisker, Inc. (fiskerinc.com)

The base price of the Fisker Ocean is $37,499 USD / $29,999 USD with the US Federal Tax Credit (if applicable). Flexible lease pricing for the Fisker Ocean starts at $379/mo with a one-time $2,999 initiation and activation fee.

1 Like

No. It’s too soon to predict until we see some European/U.K. pricing.

1 Like

Information direct from Fisker, see screenshot

Lots can change in 2 years :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely, its a looong way off. But the car looks fantastic and I am sure it will be competitively priced and well built at Magna, Austria. Its on my must have list for sure.

Pinky_Ponk … I wondererd what the ‘below that’ comment was and see you asked if it was under £600 per month. Trust its much lower than that, but suspect itll be early 2023 before we have a real number.

2 Likes