Fisker inc. to establish specialty engineering division in united kingdom; david king to run new operation

Key info in announcement…

In addition to this new commitment to the UK, earlier this year, Fisker confirmed London would be the location for the company’s first UK brand experience center. The Fisker Ocean is on target for a Nov. 17, 2022 start of production, with deliveries to the UK commencing during 2023.

Fisker Logo

FISKER INC. TO ESTABLISH SPECIALTY ENGINEERING DIVISION IN UNITED KINGDOM; DAVID KING TO RUN NEW OPERATION

LOS ANGELES (October 1, 2021) – Fisker Inc. (NYSE: FSR) (“Fisker”) – passionate creator of the world’s most sustainable electric vehicles and advanced mobility solutions – announces the establishment of The Fisker Magic Works, its UK-based specialty vehicle engineering and development division. This newly created operation will focus on low-volume, rapid-development vehicle programs and specialized versions of the Fisker portfolio.

Fisker also confirmed it is hiring respected industry veteran David King as Senior Vice President of Engineering to lead this new UK-based operation. Most recently, David served as Vice President and Chief Special Operations Officer at Aston Martin Lagonda.

Check out the full release to learn more about our new engineering division in the United Kingdom and David King here.

David King

4 Likes
3 Likes

Must be quite a keen offer to entice someone over from Aston Martin!

I know each to their own and all that, but honestly what are they thinking with these buttons below the display?

2 Likes

Expect so, but then a great opportunity to join a new company. Lots of key people move around which is why we get some great designs.

Not sure if those are physical buttons, do like proper buttons, so much more reliable and tactile than these silly capacitive affairs and easy to locate/operate.

1 Like

I agree about those buttons. First thing that stood out to me too. Cheapest looking things they could have put there.

1 Like

The man himself explains why the buttons are where they are here….
Time stamp 1:30 but the rest is interesting too.

1 Like

I’m all for having the buttons there. They could have just been a bit more stylish.

You’re right that the whole video is quite interesting though.

2 Likes