First VW ID.3 to be Delivered

@Rucket currently got a white kona and worried about stone chips or scratches showing up, so went with the moonstone grey, but this could change on the family but will need to see it to decide, for now its just getting to see if this is indeed the car for me going forward, but saying that if Onto post an ID4 lol will switch to that as I really wanted the Q4 but just too expensive

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’m assuming but I think it’s not brilliant from a communications / clarity point of view.

Whenever I cancel any other order I get a confirmation email.

3 Likes

Well thing happen for a reason, so just enjoy it if it does come.

1 Like

She’s a beauty - looking forward to getting mine on the 23rd - same colour too - loving the pics - how’s she drive?

@Acurated stone chips make me sad - I would love and ID4 too for the right price but I’ll settle for an ID3 family in the meantime - I feel like Audi at the moment are making Audis first and electric cars 2nd (as in they’re not focusing on efficiency or range as much) where VW are doing a better job -

1 Like

Took it out for a quick spin down motorway and town. Drives much nicer than the kona, accelerates better too. Can feel less body roll on the roundabouts etc.

Miss the paddles to slow myself down and reversing camera but overall very pleased despite low spec.

4 Likes

@Val not going to lie but a bit jealous, looks so good and it not even the family, really happy to hear it drives nicer than the kona, looking forward to getting mine now, anyone with a moonstone grey one pls post pictures.
@Rucket very true on the Audis which is a shame but its a brave new world on EVs for now.

2 Likes

I have the same on my account as well for my cancelled ID3.

1 Like

First impressions are pretty good!

Somehow managed to set off the alarm while sitting inside it already :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

Beautiful - another white one - loving it

1 Like

They really do look sharp in white - similar to the i3 the contrast roof looks excellent with the white body colour.

2 Likes

I want one now :sob:

3 Likes

I went with the Kona instead of the ID3 because I liked the physical buttons, how are the sliders working on the ID3 for you?
I have the Ultimate in the black and cant work out if I prefer the look of the ID3 or not…

1 Like

Might still show up :rofl:

2 Likes

Unsure if it’s in the same vain as this, but made me think of Homer:

Also – is it about time to start a pot on the expected date for being able to book the ID.3 Family? Would be great to have something nice to look forward to! :smiley:

4 Likes

I might have to go back to the showroom for another look if we don’t get a date fairly soon!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: 20 characters long - should I do more emojis

I reckon it’ll be early September - gonna say 06/09/21 - that should give me a month to play with the pro life model :red_car::red_car:

Could anyone tell me how the sound system compares to say the kona, as this only has front speakers

1 Like

@Val @sdmr Your pics look great - making me jealous! The only thing i can see that’s wrong with them is that they both have Bridgestones on.

1 Like