First VW ID.3 to be Delivered

Let’s see who gets their ID.3 first. Post a photo here to prove it!

1 Like

Mines not due until 23/07 - so I think I’ve lost already🤣

1 Like

Was going to be getting the Life today, but cancelled in favour of the Family. Still not totally convinced it’s actually been cancelled properly though so let’s see if it just turns up!

1 Like

@Rucket @BillN same here mines coming on the 23/07, was going to cancel but thought better to get to know the vehicle and be sure I wanted the family version or go back to a kona, so hopefully in a few hours we should get some feedback from other subscribers.

3 Likes

I think they do need to improve their cancellation processes.

I cancelled the Life via chat, but received no email confirmation and nothing has changed on my account page.

@Rob_at_Onto

1 Like

@BillN so what happens if you get one delivered?

1 Like

I still have this on my account for a cancelled Ioniq earlier this year, so that doesn’t mean it’s not cancelled, it’s just the way they system works with the agreements.

2 Likes

@Acurated what colour u getting? I wanted the moonstone / moonshot whatever grey one but in my excitement I ended up choosing white - looking at it I think the white looks good with the contrasting roof&boot.

I’m definitely trying to upgrade as soon as the family is out but as this is my first onto I haven’t cancelled - givese time to get comfortable with it & need some wheels :rofl:

@BillNstick up some pics when it shows up today pls :joy:

13 Likes

@Rucket currently got a white kona and worried about stone chips or scratches showing up, so went with the moonstone grey, but this could change on the family but will need to see it to decide, for now its just getting to see if this is indeed the car for me going forward, but saying that if Onto post an ID4 lol will switch to that as I really wanted the Q4 but just too expensive

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’m assuming but I think it’s not brilliant from a communications / clarity point of view.

Whenever I cancel any other order I get a confirmation email.

3 Likes

Well thing happen for a reason, so just enjoy it if it does come.

1 Like

She’s a beauty - looking forward to getting mine on the 23rd - same colour too - loving the pics - how’s she drive?

@Acurated stone chips make me sad - I would love and ID4 too for the right price but I’ll settle for an ID3 family in the meantime - I feel like Audi at the moment are making Audis first and electric cars 2nd (as in they’re not focusing on efficiency or range as much) where VW are doing a better job -

1 Like

Took it out for a quick spin down motorway and town. Drives much nicer than the kona, accelerates better too. Can feel less body roll on the roundabouts etc.

Miss the paddles to slow myself down and reversing camera but overall very pleased despite low spec.

4 Likes

@Val not going to lie but a bit jealous, looks so good and it not even the family, really happy to hear it drives nicer than the kona, looking forward to getting mine now, anyone with a moonstone grey one pls post pictures.
@Rucket very true on the Audis which is a shame but its a brave new world on EVs for now.

2 Likes

I have the same on my account as well for my cancelled ID3.

1 Like

First impressions are pretty good!

Somehow managed to set off the alarm while sitting inside it already :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

Beautiful - another white one - loving it

1 Like

They really do look sharp in white - similar to the i3 the contrast roof looks excellent with the white body colour.

2 Likes