First time delivery today

Hi All

I got delivery of my first onto car today - an e2008, very pleased. First time driving both an electric and an automatic so that’s been interesting :smile:

Can’t rate the service provided by the delivery driver enough, phone calls, text everything I could expect to keep me up to date.

I’ve had a walk round the car and although it was starting to get dark, I can see some small scratches and imperfections. I am not fussed about these but would hate to be charged for these when I return the car. I know the delivery driver did a walk round too - how do I know what damage he logged?

Thanks

6 Likes

@jenjo

Take photos and upload on the app or email [email protected] so they have a record of the scratches.

Imperfections happen on all cars due to the manufacturing processes

4 Likes

Thanks, I’ll get that done. I’m not fussed about the scratches, these things happen I just didn’t want to get charged for any scratches that were there before delivery.

I’ll get better photos tomorrow and upload them.

Thanks for the speedy reply

3 Likes

@Jennjo - Welcome to Onto - glad you enjoyed your delivery & happy to have you onboard. Please do report any issues via the app - this will create a record so that you aren’t billed for any pre-delivery damage when you return the car :wink:

4 Likes

You’re welcome and welcome to OntO (dysfunctional) family :stuck_out_tongue: and mad house that is the Community…

And enjoy the E-2008

4 Likes

Welcome “on board”!!

3 Likes

You being here doesn’t make the whole family dysfunctional :wink:

5 Likes

I for one am very much dysfunctional so they are in good company :smile:

3 Likes

@E7EV

So harsh :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes