Fiat 500 e new car

I see from video that the new car is a fiat 500e what’s your thoughts

1 Like

Not my cup of tea but a nice addition at the right price I guess :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m confused what you mean “I see from video” - have I missed a spoiler, what video are you talking about?

There’s a pic on the FCL thread…

1 Like

Good review here…

2 Likes

Ah, I missed that. Thanks.

Me - trying the Fiat at FCL:

3 Likes

….and slightly more seriously: looks good! Amazing little city car - no, I couldn’t quite get driver’s seat down for a good position, but I’m 1.9m… and not Italian :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

no sign of price yet … would need to be zoe money to be any good

C—zoo have the top of the range Icon for £359 so will probably be £400 + on Onto

It’ll be a lot more than that!

1 Like

That’s why I put the + :grinning:

1 Like

Cinch have got a big présence here, for the first time. Along with Elmo, who they now own.

3 Likes

Aha, so that probably why they now have a wide range of cars with availability on quite a few.

2 Likes

Not my cup of tea but the 500e will be popular. I still wait patiently for an MG or Kia :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Do they? Was there anything announced about this?

No I was unaware of this until I was told yesterday from a very reliable source! Believe I understood correctly. Might be worth double checking.

Edit: Just checked the Companies House website and Cinch aquired between 50 and 75% of Elmo in September/October 2021 becoming a Person with Significant Control.

3 Likes

Very well spotted. I wonder if Cinch will have a say in when their cars are de-fleeted.

My Zoe will be due for retirement with Elmo soon enough I suppose. Be interesting to see what they do.

3 Likes

The same source disclosed that Elmo haven’t had any Zoes available for some time. They are sharing a big stand at FCL with Cinch. Can’t remember now if they had a Zoe on show.

2 Likes

They’ve got the new model GT Line in stock but no idea how many. I think they’ve had sporadic customer returned cars but nothing en masse.

I’m still expecting the price to go up to match Onto.

3 Likes