Essex London Kent ONTO Meets

Hi everyone, welcome to the ELK’s post (Essex, London (east) and Kent) ONTO Meet post.

First date set now for Braintree Gridserve Sun 21st Nov 10.00 ish. Grandmasuec and I will be there regardless. If your available will be happily buy the coffee/tea (ehh first 100 anyway).

Will probably set next date for Lakeside, then Bluewater and around M25 to infinity and beyond.

Hope to see you no need to book :older_man:

7 Likes

Like this plan, can’t commit right now but I do want to come towards Braintree. Have never visited it. I’ll update all of you here in a weeks time.

1 Like

Also 10 am meet up :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. It takes me about an hour and 42 mins from South London to Braintree. Do you think we would be able to push the time a bit later? I’d have to leave about 8:15 am to be there for about 10. Unless its perfect for everyone then we can stick with that time and I’ll just join you all a bit late.

1 Like

Sorry about that @Pranjal. I will leave at 10.00 but will stay around until you can make it up to 12.00 if that helps.

1 Like

That would be super. In the mean time I’ll try sort all my plans out and try confirm to you by next week

1 Like

@Pranjal its slight quicker via the M25 instead of central London - still a drive mind you :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I’ve also seen this on Instagram this morning…
For any ID3 drivers nearby - I’m contemplating doing this one too​:thinking::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Ahh that’s even better! Cheers for that. Let me know if you are going, we can try sync up and go together in a convoy! Good test of efficiency as well?

2 Likes

Yea I’ll let you know - just need to see if I can move stuff around- would be good to meet others members on this forum

2 Likes

I’ll be there :slight_smile: both Braintree and any future visits.

Braintree isn’t too far from me:

2 Likes

Would be good to meet you @geon106. :older_man:

1 Like

Likewise @Grandadgeorgec :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@Rucket
Could it be a school or heard of ID3’s or possibly even an enigma of ID3’s? :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I like enigma tbf :rofl: - maybe a burst of ID3?

2 Likes

Do you all have ID3s? Just wondering if we did all meet id be the only one in an Ioniq xD

1 Like

@geon106 no - it’s an eclectic mix of cars in here :rofl::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Lol I can be your hyundai buddy. I have a Kona :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve got the ë-C4 currently. So you won’t be out of place sir!

3 Likes

I’ll take a gander at it if you don’t mind are going to join us on the 21st

1 Like

I hope to join you folks in a few weeks time at this meet.

I just got an Audi e-tron delivered yesterday :grinning:

2 Likes