DS3 or Hyundai Kona

Hi All,

In the process of securing my 1st vehicle with Onto and torn between with the DS3 or the Kona. We are a young family based in Aylesbury with a lot of family based in in West London/surronding areas so range for us is important. Would love everyones thoughts and perhaps people that have either car.

Many thanks
A

1 Like

Hey and welcome to the forums!

Kona, no question about it.
Bigger battery, way more efficiency, as well as more features too.
The range is shockingly bad on the DS3.

2 Likes

Agree with @Koda. With a young family you don’t want to be hanging around charging any more than necessary. With the Kona you’ll be able to do Aylesbury to West London and back without stopping, even in winter! Will you have home charging or rely on the public network?

1 Like

Kona over the ds3,I had the ds3 and it was great looking and comfortable but the range was shocking

1 Like

I had the DS3 and now have the Kona. DS3 was nice but range was terrible . I love the Kona. No worries about the range anymore.

1 Like

Hi @E7EV,

I was thinking home charge but we’ve just recently moved house so will look at energy providers at some point on the weekend.

Thank you everyone for all your thoughts. Excitied to get going with Onto! Just a shame keys arent provided but reading the forums for most people theres no big issues.

Have a great day all!

1 Like

Definitely the Kona, great choice.

1 Like

Octopu for electric or EDF make sure you get a EV tariff I pay 5p kwh dirt cheap motoring

1 Like