Damage report?

Hiya can anyone tell me roughly how long after the car goes back will i receive the report? I can’t claim on my excess insurance. The car went back today so im hoping will be soon so i can get the money back

I think it’s generally within a couple of weeks that you’ll hear back with an invoice for damages if it falls outside of wear and tear during the inspection process.

If there’s no damage you’ll sometimes just hear nothing at all.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting a lot longer than that for my damage report and really want to sort out my insurance claim. I’ve chased by email but getting nowhere.
Can anyone on the admin here help?
@Raheel_at_Onto
@Lily_at_Onto

I sent back 2 cars and heard nothing back whatsoever

Presumably you’re all clear and no damage was found. Any notification of damage usually arrives within two weeks after collection.

1 Like

There was definitely damage due to the nature of the accident and I have been charged the full excess. I need the damage report as well as the receipt and contract to claim it back. Perhaps I should start a new thread and hope admin see it.

@savlona Flagging @Adam_at_Onto to redirect as appropriate.

1 Like

Hi @savlona, sorry to hear firstly that you had an accident and hope you are ok? I’ve passed on your feedback about not hearing anything and one of the team will reach out to you.

1 Like

Thanks so much for sorting it out :relaxed: The accident was a few weeks ago and the main thing is that no-one was hurt, just shaken up. My Zoe was repaired and is now back with me. Thanks to your team I had a courtesy car and the fuel was covered so I was never without transport, which was the important thing.
I do have an even greater appreciation for the Zoe after a short spell back in an ICE car. Overall, I am glad to have it on subscription with ONTO - you never really know what a company is like until something goes wrong.

1 Like

No problem @savlona. I know what you mean about going back to an ICE car. I drove my daughters Polo the other day and it was really strange. I missed the seamless power pickup I get in my EV. I’m 110% an EV convert and will never go back (unless its a classic car, then I might be tempted :slight_smile: ).

2 Likes