Customer Focus Group

@Lily_at_Evezy @Rob_Evezy In the Long Term Review by @EverythingEvezy I suggested creating a focus group made up of subscribers. This would enable evezy to “test out” new ideas and get a temperature check on how the wider community of subscribers could react to changes to your service. In the follow up video interview you did, Chat with…Rob Jolly, you agreed that this was a good idea. Do you think it would of helped if you had presented the new Extra Miles Packages feature to such a group (assuming you didn’t) prior to it’s implementation?

I’m in no doubt that the rollover feature was not removed to disadvantage customers and make more money out of them. But it illustrates that it’s not always easy for a company to realise what’s important to their customers.

If you do decide to form such a group, I propose @chamelion, @lgrok and @benwillcox to be part of it.

7 Likes

Happy to contribute!

2 Likes

Hi @E7EV! Thanks for your suggestion. We completely agree and organising a focus group is in our plans for the near future. If you’re interested in being a part of our first focus group, please comment in this thread and we will make sure to include you when we organise it!

2 Likes

I’d be also more than happy to participate.

I’m just a new client with Evezy, however I have been a frequent car-sharing client in Europe and UK, with some particular small-scale collaboration with some EV-only carsharing SMEs (2 separate cases, in UK and Spain).

Not only for features of the service, but also for app updated I would recommend, as for me personally it is a bit too dumb (it could also include your history of miles/%battery used, see previous months mileage, charging rate etc, position in waiting list, forum etc).

2 Likes

I am definitely interested. I would like to join the group when you create it…

Evezy referral code: cb7e3

Octopus referral link:
share.octopus.energy/ochre-shade-493

2 Likes

I would also be interested.

2 Likes

I would be very interested in joining a Focus Group

2 Likes

There you go @Lily_at_Evezy, I’ve already got you 5 willing volunteers. Shall I tell them the meetings will be in Inverness, or will you?

:rofl:

3 Likes

I’m in Edinburgh, so I bet I’m closer than you! hahaha

1 Like

How about Zoom :joy::joy::joy:

Now I just have to add some random text so my post is long enough :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Hey!

Yes very interested in this!

The trip from Sunny South London to inveness might be fun! :thinking:

3 Likes

Would be a good test run for the Zoe 50s.

1 Like

Count me in please… love your business model and belive you are at the forefront of something huge

1 Like

@Lily_at_Onto Thought I would bump this and see where ONTO are at with development on this ??