Coronavirus update: We are open as usual

We want to inform you that Evezy is open and our 24/7 customer service call centre is here to help. If you have any questions, we are here. Please contact our team at [email protected] or visit our website www.evezy.co.uk

Our deliveries and collection points are still available for all customers. Furthermore, all handovers are completed digitally and are contact-free.

We hope that wherever you are, you’re safe and managing to stay positive in this uncertain situation.

Hi Lily

Had arranged to return our BMW i3 on Sunday the 29th to the Birmingham drop off.

In the face of the statement from the PM this evening about what is an acceptable reason to leave our home it’s clear that this is not and could result in a police stop and fine.

How are Evezy planning on dealing with this issue?

Already answered in the email you should have received today. Last paragraph:

Please reach out to us at [email protected] or 0800 030 6840 if you have any further questions or suggestions. We are here to help and will continue operating as usual in the coming months!

(Italics mine)

Hi @SWoll, please could you give our customer service team a call? They will be able to help you sort it out :slightly_smiling_face:

At the moment I have a 2-tonne £600/month paperweight with a Tesla badge sat outside my house, as I can’t drive it for any legitimate reason - I work from home and my groceries are delivered.

Given that a lot of subscribers cannot use their cars currently, but do not want to cancel as they will need them for leisure travel once the restrictions are lifted, are there any plans for discounted subscriptions in recognition of this @Lily_at_Evezy?

If you normally work from home and get your groceries delivered (and not just at the moment due to the current situation), it begs the question as to why you need a £600 per month car at all. Surely a Zoe or joining a Car Club would have been better. Even mini cabs would probably work out cheaper. :wink:

We could always swap cars for a couple of months, then you’d only have a 1.5 tonne £289/ month paperweight sat on your drive. :rofl:

2 Likes

To guarantee safety when I do drive. A Tesla on AP will keep you away from trouble and alive. A Zoe driven by a human may not.

3 Likes

An interesting and informative video that answers many questions about motoring during the Coronavirus pandemic.

1 Like

Website has been updated with Covid19 info relating to car availability…

Electric Cars

We take the hassle out of owning an electric car. With a minimum stay of one month and no deposit, enjoy the benefits of an electric car without the long-term commitment.

[

New! Renault Zoe ZE50 Iconic R135

£389 per month
Deliveries TBC given Covid-19 Range
239 Miles WLTP Range / 215 Miles ‘Real World’ Range
Features
52kWh ZE50 Iconic R135 / 16" alloy wheels / Rapid charging
](https://www.evezy.co.uk/electric-cars/renault-zoe-ZE50-ICONIC-R135/)

[

New! Renault Zoe ZE50 GT Line R135

£419 per month
Deliveries TBC given Covid-19 Range
238 Miles WLTP Range / 215 Miles ‘Real World’ Range
Features
52kWh ZE50 GT Line R135 / 16" alloy wheels / rapid charging
](https://www.evezy.co.uk/electric-cars/renault-zoe-ZE50-GT-Line-R135/)

[

Hyundai IONIQ

£419 per month
Due to Covid-19, there may be some delays, but we are still delivering cars Range
174 Miles WLTP Range / 120 Miles ‘Real World’ Range
Features
28kWh Electric Premium / 16" alloy wheels
](https://www.evezy.co.uk/electric-cars/hyundai-ioniq/)

[

Nissan Leaf

£449 per month
Due to Covid-19, there may be some delays, but we are still delivering cars Range
168 Miles WLTP Range / 140 Miles ‘Real World’ Range
Features
40kWh Acenta / 16" alloy wheels
](https://www.evezy.co.uk/electric-cars/nissan-leaf-acenta/)

[

BMW i3 120Ah

£469 per month
193 Miles WLTP Range / 145 Miles ‘Real World’ Range
Features
42.2kWh / 19" BMW i Turbine style 429 alloy wheels
](https://www.evezy.co.uk/electric-cars/bmw-i3-120/)

[

Tesla Model 3 SR+

£799 per month
258 Miles WLTP Range / 220 Miles ‘Real World’ Range
Features
60.0 kWh / 18” Aero wheels
](https://www.evezy.co.uk/electric-cars/tesla-model-3-standard-range-plus/)

[

Tesla Model 3 Performance

£999 per month
329 Miles WLTP Range / 280 Miles ‘Real World’ Range
Features
75.0 kWh / 20" Performance Wheels
](https://www.evezy.co.uk/electric-cars/tesla-model-3-performance/)

[

Tesla Model 3 LR

£999 per month
348 Miles WLTP Range / 310 Miles ‘Real World’ Range
Features
75.0 kWh / 18” Aero Wheels
](https://www.evezy.co.uk/electric-cars/tesla-model-3-long-range-awd-autopilot/)

[

Renault Zoe R110

£339 per month
Currently unavailable Range
186 Miles WLTP Range / 145 Miles ‘Real World’ Range
Features
41kWh Dynamique Nav / 16" black shadow alloy wheels / battery rental included
](https://www.evezy.co.uk/electric-cars/renault-zoe-r110/)

2 Likes

My friend had an i3 delivered yesterday and it certainly was not contact free. The delivery driver requested a lift to the train station which my friend felt compelled to do. Do Evezy understand the concept of household isolation?

1 Like

Hi @Monkfish, we are really sorry and frustrated to hear this, thanks for raising it with us. I have passed this onto the team and Rob our CEO has responded to your message to get your friends details so we can ring and apologize. We use a third party company for deliveries and they have strict instructions not to ask customers for a lift back, even before the lockdown began. In this environment more than ever this should not have happened and this specific driver will not be doing any more deliveries for us. We will be in contact with your friend, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

2 Likes

Hi @Tom, at the moment we are not able to give discounts on subscription fees. We know these are extraordinary times and we are trying to help as much as we can. However, we hope you can understand that it is not financially sustainable for our small business to give discounts. We want to ensure we are in a position to keep our service available throughout this unprecedented time!

3 Likes

Right, but thinking long term, the short term hit of offering goodwill discounts may actually lead to long term gain through customer loyalty?

I know your wait lists are currently long, but if existing customers jump ship and wait list members drop out, it could be a very different picture after a few months…

1 Like

I disagree if you were on a normal lease or PCP you are not getting any discount for lack of use. Evezy is no different, either give it back or just bank the miles for later in the year. I use well over 12k so am happy of a few months of low use

3 Likes

Evezy is a rolling subscription. Rolling subscriptions by their nature are flexible and can be switched on/off or suspended. Users shouldn’t have to pay for the fact Evezy’s business isn’t robust enough to cover this…

“Give it back” isn’t really an option either, as how long would you have to wait for another one given their lack of stock?

I’m all for the subscription model but guys, please make sure you’re actually set up to provide it.

Tom, if you’re still working, you’re not any worse off financially. It’s all physiological. You see a car on your drive that you can’t use and think of the cost. But it would still cost the same if you could use it.

This is an unprecedented situation where we can’t use our possessions to the full. I don’t fully understand why you feel evezy should indemnify you against a situation beyond their control that limits the use of their product.

1 Like

I’m not saying they should indemnify anything, I’m saying that given they are running a subscription service, they should be set up to offer key features of such a service - either the ability to suspend subs, or the stock to resupply quickly if a user cancels.

It’s also good customer relations to offer such goodwill gestures to encourage loyalty, and again, being set up to provide this is a key part of this type of business.

As an aside, I think I’m just a wee bit sick in general of businesses crying “times are tough”.

Yes. Sometimes they are. That’s quite literally part and parcel of doing business, and being prepared for those times is also part of running a business.

Why companies across the land are expecting users and government to cover their own lack of preparedness is beyond me.

/ rant :slight_smile:

As you’re on the legacy tariff, you’re already getting a £200 a month “discount”. They didn’t have to allow current subscribers and those on the waitlist to stay on the old tariff. Even if they had enough vehicles to allow you to get another car easily once the pandemic is over, you’d then be on the new tariff. Have you factored that into your calculations? Just saying…

3 Likes

I think if prices were raised for existing subscribers, the return rate would have been obscene and sentiment would have been in the toilet. It was just not a realistic option :wink:

I firmly believe the old prices were held because Evezy would be sunk in the event of a worst-case return rate. Maybe I’m just cynical, but companies don’t tend to do these things out of charity…!

The calculations don’t really matter to me, it’s the principle. When this current silliness is over, folk will remember the companies that stepped up and looked after their customers, and those who didn’t.

I recognise that Evezy are making some effort, but they need to do more. On the scale of good/bad customer sentiment, they’re currently floating somewhere inbetween imo.

1 Like

People may well remember, but they will also realise that there is simply nothing out there for even a remotely similar price.

Just compare to a rolling contract with someone like Drover.

Using your logic you should have prepared for this and chosen a contract that could be cancelled on a daily basis with a car club or similar.

3 Likes