Car Availability

Afternoon all.

Does anyone know how often availability updates on the booking page? Is there a certain time of month that is better to search?

I can’t seem to find an e208 near me at home or work but there seemed to be every colour available a few days ago.

Would ONTO be happy to move one from elsewhere for me? Any other tips/info on this subject would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Personally I wouldn’t rely on the Book a Car feature. Ring up and see what’s available (which you have to do anyway if you’ve already got a vehicle and want to swap).

2 Likes

Several times a day, in some cases. Cars are added and removed from the availability page all the time. I Know someone here said before they found a rare car was made available early morning on Christmas day which they were able to get booked, so it really could update at any time!

Call them up as has been suggested above. They should be able to see when they have another car coming in and get your name put against it, if someone has given notice to return theirs soon for example. They may alternatively be able to move cars around too, but from what I have heard there is usually a bit of a wait to organise this.

2 Likes

“Rare car” makes me think we need onto top trumps!

If I use app I can’t only have a zoe gt to my postcode I’ve had an i3 and last week I had a ionic all way from Bristol I live in North Wales so always worth calling up and asking

1 Like

I’ve got availability for everything except the i3, for delivery next week and a couple of them for beginning of April.

Whereabouts in the UK are you based?

East London. And you?

Lancashire, plenty of Zoe’s available here but no luck finding a 208. I’ll give them a call :telephone_receiver: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m Bolton, not far from Lancashire and plenty of availability.

2 Likes

!the only car I can get is the zoe gt to my postcode according to website but I’ve had both a 208 and more recently an ionic so it’s always worth asking they will try Screenshot_20210314_072358_com.android.chrome|230x500

1 Like

Just to check… are you putting your full postcode in the form or just the first part? I think it needs to be the full postcode to work properly.

1 Like

Yes but I don’t want everyone knowing my postcode lol

1 Like

You already posted it on the forums before!

Just checking! :laughing:

1 Like

Probably did lol its been a long week lol

1 Like

Pwllheli isn’t a big place and we know what car you’ve got :wink:

1 Like

Well if your passing pop by

1 Like

I found that towards the end of the week late at night the Peugeot became available. I live in Derbyshire, I got a Hyundai in grey which seems to be hard to get hold of as there are non available at the moment until June or a return before then.

1 Like