Can you ask for a physical key?

Hey all,
Got my 208 yesterday, all kinds of happy days lol Just wondering if anyone got a physical key as the delivery guy was certain they usually come with one. If not can you ask for one? :thinking:
Not a huge deal, would just be ideal.

No. You would only get a key if your device wasn’t compatible with the app, or there was a malfunction with their keyless access kit. They don’t really want anyone to have a key at all eventually, but for now some people have to.

2 Likes

Oh well, don’t ask don’t get lol Tbf not really ahd much issues with the app anyway. Occasionally the car wont change gear, but work after I kill the engine then lock/unlock the car :neutral_face:

Are you starting the car straight after unlocking? For security reasons the app will only disable the immobiliser for a short period of time after pressing unlock. If a certain amount of time passes you will have to re-connect and hit unlock again to be able to start the car and put it in ‘Ready’ mode where you can select a gear.

I think I did but now I’m doubting myself :thinking::sweat_smile: That may be It since that solution fixes it lol

The first few 208s did but I believe its all sorted now and app works fine with them

1 Like