Booking a Car

Hiya
Trying to book a Hyundai gets to the final screen and says a system error occurred and wont let me book , have been on to chat and they said try again in a hour which i have and still no good

Many Thanks ,

Try another PC, web browser etc, just in case it’s your end, but get back on the phone now and get it booked manually, otherwise it will be snapped up by someone else.

3 Likes

Try picking a later date. I’ve been told usually this error happens if you’ve picked a date where the car is available but a delivery driver is not.

If no luck, call up and press the option for new customers. They’ll be able to try to place a booking for you if the car is still in stock.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone booked for the day after I selected and all went through

4 Likes

Hello everyone
Had a phone call a hour ago to saw the colour I wanted car was damaged so different colour will be delivered tomorrow not a issue for me
Hope delivery goes well

3 Likes

Colour choice is a nice to have. Having the car in pretty much any colour is great. Enjoy and let us know what you think along with a pic or two.

2 Likes

Will do
Thanks everyone
Second onto car now first was a model 3 long range
Looking forward to seeing what this is like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi @TS77UK - we’re happy for you to voice your concerns - however, please be advised that we won’t tolerate any abuse or spamming. If you wish to raise a complaint you may do so via the following link, and our Complaints Team will be happy to investigate your concerns via the appropriate channels.

Should you continue to spam the community - your account may be subject to further review.

Kind regards,

[email protected]

2 Likes

This is my second ONTO vehicle and I have had no problems my first car was a model 3 Tesla long range , which I did manage to mark a wheel and was charged only £10.90 for this , leasing company would of been at least £100

5 Likes

Hi @barnestony199 - thanks for the post - so glad you’re enjoying our offerings. We never make any profit from damages at all, charging only what is necessary and what we’re billed for - there is no mark-up from us at all. :wink:

2 Likes

No problem at all

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think you’re forgetting charging for damage that appears AFTER the car is handed back.

Your posts haven’t been hidden - they’ve been flagged by other community members, meaning they won’t show until reviewed by admin now.

We’ve not hidden your posts and don’t hide any posts irrespective of the content.

2 Likes

It was dark when my Tesla was collected but I can’t argue about the damage on the wheel but I do think just over a tenner is reasonable , I know people have bad experiences unfortunately it happens

1 Like

Now if you could find me another Tesla model 3 in my area I can swap to that would be great :joy:

1 Like