BMW i4 review

2 Likes
1 Like

I haven’t watched these yet but I think the i4 is pretty much my dream car at the moment.

Love BMW, the i3 was phenomenal, and this basically looks like an electric BMW saloon which can’t be a bad thing.

1 Like

@Tyson totally agree with you, as before joining ONTO and getting the kona had a G20 M340i which i absolutely loved driving as a daily but not the fuel bill, will say it was not perfect but man when it was good it was good, but now i am a EV beta tester just loving the different variations of vehicles available and looking forward to where this EV thing goes.

1 Like

I didn’t realise they had used the 3 series as a base for this. I thought it was just a 3 series sized car. Mad that they have a transmission tunnel, poor rear room and a gear lever. Why go back to all this after the i3?

2 Likes

Also didn’t realise it was based on the 3 series platform, so practically too many drawbacks with this model for now. I guess it enables speed to market but definitely too many tradeoffs space wise and a dedicated EV platform.

I’m sure the M50 in particular is a very fun drive for front seat passengers only but I might have to take back what I said upthread.

What I will say is that video makes me really want to go back to Bavaria for some touring some time soon – absolutely love the mountainous areas in that part of the world :heart::mountain:

3 Likes