App issues

Hoping someone can help me out prior to getting my first car with Onto. I have the following issue when I attempt to log into the Android app;

No amount of reinstalling fixes it!

1 Like

What phone do you have?

I have a Xiaomi Mi 9T.

1 Like

Let ONTO know. Might be an issue with this phone. @KineticHaze has a similar issue, I believe, although with another brand of phone. ONTO may have have to give you the key if their app won’t work with your mobile.

2 Likes

Thanks for the insight! Really appreciate it.

1 Like

Yes could very well be as that’s a Chinese phone, I have a OPPO and they are known incompatible, as is OnePlus apparently

3 Likes

Let’s all get one of these phones! Then at least we’ll get the vehicle key! (I actually don’t mind the app, but enjoy winding you all up) :wink:

2 Likes

Couldn’t find any help elsewhere on this. Do staff from Onto look at these boards?

1 Like

Yes. Just @Lily_at_Onto and she will read and reply. Or use the WebChat on the ONTO website. You will get a transcript of the conversation sent to your inbox afterwards.

1 Like

Disappointed on.to haven’t developed a widget for the new iOS14 released yesterday.
Come on get with the times. If your not giving out keys you should be developing an easy access app at least.

3 Likes

Can you confirm that the Onto app has no (obvious) issues with iOS 14? I’ve held back on updating…

1 Like

I updated on Saturday morning and haven’t had any problems. Probably locked/unlocked a dozen times since. (Zoe 50 & iPhone SE)

2 Likes

I’ve had no issues at all.
No glitches. No slow responses. Working as usual.

3 Likes

I’m running iOS 14.2 beta and the app works fine.

Agree the lack of Widget is glaring. Having mileage and charge (even though they are both often wrong) in a widget on the home screen would be perfect.

3 Likes

@Lily_at_Onto, any plans for app updates?

As folks said, if we don’t get the keys, having nice features in the app would be a nice bonus.

I asked them to do this 15 months ago. They thanked me for the suggestions and… did nothing🤷‍♂️

Had the above issue. Went on to the live chat and was told you would get this if you have not got a car allocated to you yet.

They made a change to my account and I got straight in. Using a OnePlus Nord so Andriod.

3 Likes