Anyone with the New Kona Ultimate?

Quick question, when you’re next in the vehicle, could you let me know if the rear heated seats work?

The ones in the vehicle I have don’t work… I didn’t even know they had them but the kids were very quick to point out they didn’t work :rofl::see_no_evil:

I’ve called Driver line to book in, just checking it’s not something I’ve missed.

Thanks.

Yeah all good on mine, kids love em

1 Like

Thanks. Off to High n dry it is :see_no_evil:

I may get an opportunity to drool over the Ioniq 5 :rofl:

Yeah they do work in our kona

Sounds like a either a blown fuse or cable disconnected.
Trust you get it fixed asap as definitely great to have working in this weather.

1 Like

The only problem I’m facing with the kona is android auto and apple car play sometimes just doesn’t seem to work. It keeps on saying to connect the device with original cable. I am using original cable and I know it works because if I leave the car off for a few mins it works. Anyone else having a similar issue? This really annoys me.

1 Like

Yeah, I managed to find a cable in my box of tricks that actually worked, but there is an annoying and noticeable lag on the screen, like 1 FPS on navigation making it look jumpy

1 Like

I dont seem to have the lag but the issue with android auto or carplay not working at times is really annoying. Yesterday we were running late to get for an event and at that very moment both these stopped to work so had to use the inbuilt nav but thats always 10 to 15 mins slower than Google maps navigation

1 Like

If using Waze, the animated flashing circles around speed cameras for example, is very jumpy and not good for my OCD :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah, all working here and being loved by the kids at the moment

1 Like

Ahh I use plain old Google maps. It has the speed warning there and the kona’s speed and speed camera warnings play ontop of it too. No lag on that.

1 Like

On a side note, how are you all coping with the FWD? Mine has been slipping so often in this weather. Yesterday was in London and I might have freaked out the pedestrians because of the car spinning up its wheel. All wheel drive would be a lot better right now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It seems to love to spin the front wheels before there’s any snow… god help us in snow :laughing:

5 Likes

Didn’t have you down as the Absolute Hooligan you obviously are……

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy::wink:

4 Likes

Hahaha used to be a hooligan like 7 or 8 years back, now much more of a sane driver. EVs have made me even more light footed. Which I’m totally happy with.

4 Likes

@Pranjal - we’ve got our eyes on you with all those crazy wheelspins & burnouts :rofl: - hope you’ve not attached a spoiler to her

4 Likes

Hahaha no spoiler on her yet. :wink: but yeah icey conditions and uphill roads are pretty fun with the kona! So much wheelspin!!

3 Likes

I’ve never wheelspun at 40mph, I pulled out to pass a car, foot down, wheels started spinning!

The roads were only damp!

2 Likes

What tyres do you have fitted?

Any facelift Kona should have Michelin Primacy 4’s from the factory.