Another 69 😉 new world record for donuts…

3 Likes

Er…

Can we do better?..… :man_shrugging:t2:…. Or,…… your point in posting is?? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::face_with_monocle::thinking:

2 Likes

Well yes that would be interesting, but who has even done one donut or more? Anybody? and was that at a skidpan/track/event, or somewhere else?

Soixante-neuf has some inherent humour associated with it of course and maybe thats why they stopped at that number.
But I was wondering how many more donuts before the car disappeared through the ice and was lost forever.

2 Likes

Well, I’ve done a few - I went on a whole day driving skills course for a bit of a refresher - this was about 20 years ago.

I really wasn’t too much of a hooligan, even in those days. But the (police) instructor had access to an airfield in East Anglia and we pushed the car to its limits - something you rarely get a chance to do.

It’s actually quite difficult to overcome your instincts and get a car to donut - well I found it so. And I haven’t tried ever since. But the inside of the car was completely covered in that black tyre dust, which I just claimed was a mystery to my girlfriend at the time when I got home to pick her up! :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Does my early 1970’s London Transport skidpan exercise at Chiswick as part of my PSV (as was) test, in an old RT double decker, count? :older_man:

2 Likes

I think if you managed to do a full 360, then yes!

Think it was only a good 180 but I did it twice!:older_man:

1 Like

Then I would say that counts.
I doubt it’s actually possible to do a full 360 in an RT double decker :thinking:

Oh no just thinking about it means I may have to Google that to see if someone has…

1 Like

This popped up first….

And this…

3 Likes

Here you go.:older_man:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=RT+Bus+On+Skid+Pan&&view=detail&mid=DA73FDB1FF601E8514C5DA73FDB1FF601E8514C5&&FORM=VRDGAR&PC=EMMX01

2 Likes

I think I spotted you :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

They need to try with a Kona :joy:

Every wet T junction is a bit twitchy… Imagine actually trying to spin!

1 Like

Do a search and see how the vehicle you drive performs. Here’s the test for the Kona:

2 Likes

I’d pay to see that in the wet :laughing:

2 Likes