"All New" MG 4 ! Will It Be Good, or Great?

2 Likes

It should definitely be a good car. SAIC Have very quickly went from being a bit crap, to perfectly fine, to suddenly being very competent and competitive.

There’s a fair chance that I could be one of the first people in the UK to try this model at, or just before release thanks to some connections I have, and I definitely look forward to doing so. It’s these budget EV offerings that are really going to bring significant change to the automotive industry and I have no reason to believe this will disappoint.

7 Likes

The teaser looks like it certainly is and there are some really impressive cars being created in China. MG have a good foothold/dealership in the U.K. so are well placed already. Will be good to some others get started in the U.K. BYD, NIO etc. without the infrastructure in place Onto won’t be getting those cars in the fleet.

4 Likes

You will have to let us know what you think if you get your hands on it!

Hopefully it will be a good little car with a good range of it borrows from the new ZS battery

Some more photos of it here. What do we think of it? And how much do we think it might cost?

3 Likes

@Lew1994 - that does look lovely :star_struck:

3 Likes

In that sector, I think I’m looking forward more to the Renault Migraine (I’ve already asked my local dealer when they might be available to test drive).

Whilst another ID3-sized competitor was initially an exciting prospect, I think I’ve completely gone off the idea now the front view has been let loose on the world :thinking::flushed:

It could be just me - I mean if @Raheel_at_Onto likes it I can probably be classed as out of touch with style! :smiley:

2 Likes

@K12Beano im definitely no bellwether here & beauty is so subjective . I do 100% on the Megane, it’s an absolute beauty & one I’m looking at for myself also - (hoping Stellantis have sorted the range issue)

2 Likes

Hop you don’t get to much of a headache searching for it :grinning: :rofl:

5 Likes

For some reason it’s giving me Lamborghini vibes haha is it just me? Have I lost it? :joy: Obviously not really comparable to a lambo haha!

1 Like

@Lew1994 its the front - that nose shape - I can see a lambo if I squint really hard :rofl:

2 Likes

Post on FB from Miles Roberts…

The MG4 is on the water, and headed our way!

4 Likes

Orange one for me so I can outshine @E7EV 's yellow. I will take a very close look at this car though looks interesting.:older_man:

5 Likes

These look very nice.

2 Likes

I must admit I like the Orange one, very vibrant…

3 Likes

Ditto.
I think that will be a very popular colour.

2 Likes

These look absolutely amazing!! A proper competition for the ID3!

3 Likes

Get the price right and these will sell very well. The more I see these pictures, the more I like the look of the car.

3 Likes

Hmm - isn’t there a green? :man_shrugging::green_circle:

(So fickle :snake:)

1 Like

I’m not one for bright colours, the orange looks… odd.

I do like the Mokka / Corsa green though

2 Likes