Add Bolt on via APP

Hi,

It seems that when you add a bolt on via the APP it’s a bit misleading.

It has current active bolt on, which i added via the app and it shows fine.

It also had UPCOMING BOLT ONS which shows nothing as I would expect.

However, I just signed a new hire agreement and I was charged the bolt on which I don’t need this month. Low and behold, the website has the automatic apply box ticked.

That either needs adding to the app for customer clarity with a way to stop it, or don’t apply the auto tick box by default. A little misleading from a UX standpoint here.

@Adam_at_Onto

Edit: just chatting to someone on live chat and it looks like they have charged me for last months bolt on even though I redeemed points.

Still think the app could be more clear.

Edit 2: agent tells me that when you redeem points, it still charges you and then says “hey you redeemed points for this, lemme refund you”. Surely that’s not true? That is hella awkward, confusing and just not a good process at all.

1 Like

I had the bolt-on too. It was supposed to be redeemed from my points, but wasn’t. At least this persuaded me to go back to I4CH (£3.92/month vs £20, and no £350 still to fork out).
It’s easy to add bolt-ons on the app, but try cancelling one…!

You still need to fork out the excess, its just you get to claim it back :slight_smile: but OntO still charge you either the £350 or £1000 and then I4CH give it you back at somepoint, once the claims settled…

Which reminds me, my I4CH is up for renewal…

@Joseph_at_Onto @Lily_at_Onto Appreciate if you could look into @MisterOaks feedback ref add bolt on via app.

Thanks @MisterOaks

2 Likes

Thanks for raising @Adam_at_Onto and thanks for the feedback @MisterOaks. We will investigate and get back to you.

1 Like