Account issues

Morning , @Adam_at_Onto could you have a look at my issues on my account please. I’ve been having issues since the end of May and nothing to date has been resolved. I spent two hours on live chat trying to get the issues resolved but today they are still present. I sent email after email with screen shots. I’ve had to chase onto to take money from my account (first time I’ve asked a company please take my money) I’ve paid for my wife as additional driver since I started my subscription, only to be told that my wife isn’t on my account! , and then to be told yesterday it’s my fault because of a payment date change I requested that the system didn’t like. Sorry for the long post but I’m at my wits end with these issues.

1 Like

Hi @Zoedriver, will take a look and get one of the team to reach out to you today to resolve.

2 Likes

Thanks @Adam_at_Onto

Hi @Zoedriver thanks for taking the time to speak with me today. Sorry for all the trouble you’ve had. I hope I’ve been able to resolve it all for you now, but please let me know if I can do anything more for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your help sorting my issues cheers

2 Likes