7 seaters?

Am I the only one who’s hoping that they should add 7 seater suv’s??? :thinking::smirk::upside_down_face:… For those with bigger families… Just saying :raised_hands:t5:

What 7 seater SUVs are even available right now? Other than the Model X I really can’t think of anything at all.

The other options are all converted vans, like the Nissan eNV200 for example.

Citroen e-SpaceTourer, Peugeot e-Traveller, Vauxhall Vivaro-e Life, Vauxhall Combo-e Life, Mercedes EQV, Peugeot e-Rifter, Citroen e-Berlingo.

4 Likes

Such creative model names - it’s electric so we’ll just stick an E in front :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

What about Peugeot 5008??? They’re not available in electric?

Not until the next model in 2023

1 Like

I actually saw a Merc EQV in the flesh yesterday. It was parking up in Banbury Cross Retail Park.
Well trying to park. It’s a big beast, not so much the width, but the length. Needs 2 car parking slots to accommodate. However for those that need the people carrying capacity, it’s a great solution. Parking is a problem for us all these days as the slots are just far too small.

1 Like

Yes, vehicles are getting “American” in size but UK spaces are not matching those huge US parking spaces.

2 Likes

Well how odd.
Just had a call from Mercedes, MK HQ sales with an offer on the EQV, some £6k off and think it’s was 4.5% apr and sounded like there were other deals too.

Must have availability.

1 Like

Seems everyone is starting on the 7 seater game, unfortunately this is ICE, but look how cheap it is… high time we saw some EV’s at this entry level.

1 Like

My local Honda dealer is also a Renault/Dacia dealership and while I had my car in for a service they gave me a brand new Dacia Sandero with ~30 miles, it was possible the worse car I have ever been in, the material quality and overall built quality was awful if this is anything to go by that will not be worth the ~£15 even if it’s a 7 seaters.

2 Likes

Oh I agree, I had some hire cars in previous years abroad and it rated as super, super basic, but functional. That’s the market this brand is aimed at for sure. However it is possible to build cars cheaply and of a reasonable functional quality. I for one would not count Dacia in that band, but Renault to a certain extent.

1 Like

Jonny Smith

@Carpervert

·

10h

Am loving this 9 seat EV fun bus. Pure utility.

@CitroenUK

2 Likes

Shame about that disappointing battery/range…:man_shrugging: